Withdrawals are frozen. Have you ever had that happen?

During the withdrawal last week, the system suddenly sent this message, and then the withdrawal amount became 0.01 usd per day online. Days have passed without any response. Have you ever been in this situation

How do you do?We need to perform additional verification on your account. This is a standard procedure designed to ensure the security of all MQL5.community members.At this point, you don't need to take any action. If we need more information, we will inform you here.Please wait for verification to complete. Before that, limit the gold function.We apologize for the inconvenience.

Best regards,
The MQL5.com Support Team

Additional verification should be before withdraw not after. What are they trying to find and after finding it, they want to keep people hard earnings? ??

Mafuta Landou:
Additional verification should be before withdraw not after. What are they trying to find and after finding it, they want to keep people hard earnings? ??

yes,I wonder about that, too

Have you registered your phone number ? 

Yes, I have registered my mobile phone number

Dingjia Xiong:
Yes, I have registered my mobile phone number
Your problem is solved????

Mafuta Landou:
Your problem is solved????

No, the official replied me that it is still in the process of processing and I don't know when it will be finished

Dingjia Xiong:

No, the official replied me that it is still in the process of processing and I don't know when it will be finished

During the withdrawal , before the message you see now , were you asked for verification of the request via Text message or Telegram ?

Lorentzos Roussos:

During the withdrawal , before the message you see now , were you asked for verification of the request via Text message or Telegram ?

Yes, my mobile phone number is required to be verified by SMS, which has been verified before I register as a seller

Dingjia Xiong:
During the withdrawal last week, the system suddenly sent this message, and then the withdrawal amount became 0.01 usd per day online. Days have passed without any response. Have you ever been in this situation

I got that message too monday morning , but without any withdraw , just like that , for no reason , now I'm supposed to wait , I wonder for how long . I'm also registered as a seller and with phone number .

Hello,
We need to perform additional verification of your account. This is a standard procedure meant to ensure the security of all MQL5.community members. 
Currently, no action is required from you. If we need additional information, we will notify you right here.
Please wait till the verification is complete. Until then, the ability to withdraw funds is limited.
Sorry for inconvenience.

Best regards,
MQL5.com Support Team

i had this situation before, the why was because of an arbitration, just srnd them a ticket and 48 hours later they solve.
Reason: