Help How to create a new period?

Hi I wanna create a 15 seconds period and get the value of the MACD. How can I do this? Please give me the way or train of thought, thanks.

MT5 or MT4?

For MT5 CopyTicks, change ticks' times, build a custom symbol. I might help you with this, but I'll let you try doing it yourself first.

For MT4 you need to collect them as they are not available on demand. You won't have history.

And - the most important - write to MetaQuotes and ask them to implement seconds charts. If enough people ask they'll do it.

Naguisa Unada:
MT5 or MT4?

MT5 Thanks

kypa:

For MT5 CopyTicks, change ticks' times, build a custom symbol. I might help you with this, but I'll let you try doing it yourself first.

For MT4 you need to collect them as they are not available on demand. You won't have history.

And - the most important - write to MetaQuotes and ask them to implement seconds charts. If enough people ask they'll do it.

Thank you. I will try to write the codes. If I get problems, I will ask you. And I will write to MetaQuotes about the seconds charts implementation.

kypa:

I use MT5. Could you give me a simple example? I find it difficult. Thank you.

niepan.syl:

Do not double post.

You have had answers here so why start a new topic with the same subject??

Your other topic has been deleted.

Keith Watford:

Do not double post.

You have had answers here so why start a new topic with the same subject??

Your other topic has been deleted.

Okay

I also need to get the 1 year period and 3 months period. I couldn't find the way. Do I have to collect and scrabble up the K lines datas? Could you help me with the sample codes?
Reason: