Need advise on controlling multiple EA in one account using a VPS

Hi,

What is the best method for having multiple EA operating on one account using a VPS?

1. How to restrict each EA to utilize its own allocated funds? (E.g. Account has 100,000.  EA 1 is allocated 20,000.  EA 2 & 3 & 4 is allocated 50,000.  If EA 1 has loss & uses margin & has potential realized stoploss possibility in position greater or equal to 20,000, it should stop entering into more positions.  i.e. limit losses to 20,000.  Due to EA 2,3,4 being rarely triggered EA, they share a pool of 50,000 to be used.)

2. Is there any server side requirements to achieve this? (So far i understand that Hedging mode may be the key).  Any other points I need to note?

3. What Implementation choice is there??

a. "Virtual Order Management" kind of insertion into the separate EA?

b. any other implementation methodology?

Apologies if this had been asked before.

I would first look at what the turnover of the advisers on the fixed volumes during the month, then would assign a certain fixed value of the volume for each Advisor individually and once a month, if necessary, would adjust these values

Review of once a month might be a little slow.  Without any segmentation of funds per EA, a money losing EA might lose money faster than a money making EA and wipe out the account within a month.

You have to filter by expert magic number then you can calculate performance on an individual basis.

Then you can throw some boolean trading permissions flags that are picked up by each EA that gives or takes the permission to trade depending on said performance.