Multiplying factor for Signal Providers

Hey there, 

I'm just switching from Myfxbook so I'm kind of at loss here.

I used to be able to easily pick the multiplying factor when copying a trader (say 3x or 5x). How is this done if I'm trying to follow someone's signal here?

I can only pick how much to allocate to the signal in the window when setting it up but I don't see an option to multiply the risk. 

Thank you,

John

John Abdel Sayed:

Hey there, 

I'm just switching from Myfxbook so I'm kind of at loss here.

I used to be able to easily pick the multiplying factor when copying a trader (say 3x or 5x). How is this done if I'm trying to follow someone's signal here?

I can only pick how much to allocate to the signal in the window when setting it up but I don't see an option to multiply the risk. 

Thank you,

John

There isn't an option (within the MQL5 signal copying system) to do that.

You shouldn't do that anyway, because you will mess with the money management the signal provider has in mind and you will end up blowing your account (I've seen it hundreds of times).

This seems so primitive of this website to be honest. It should be up to the signal subscriber to adjust the risk taken, and not anybody else's. 

You're telling me I have to get other EAs and tools to copy the signal I already follow? This is more of a hinderance than a protective feature. 

Feels like I'm in the stone age rules of social trading or something. Ridiculous.

and to the person above, I've been following this system via Myfxbook at highier multiplying value with consistent profit for over 6 months now but I was not happy with the whole platform hence why I wanted to switch here. But now I'm probably going to use some other signal copying service that does ALLOW me to multiply however much risk I pick (my money, my rules ... right?)

Thanks!

John Abdel Sayed:

This seems so primitive of this website to be honest. It should be up to the signal subscriber to adjust the risk taken, and not anybody else's. 

You're telling me I have to get other EAs and tools to copy the signal I already follow? This is more of a hinderance than a protective feature. 

Feels like I'm in the stone age rules of social trading or something. Ridiculous.

and to the person above, I've been following this system via Myfxbook at highier multiplying value with consistent profit for over 6 months now but I was not happy with the whole platform hence why I wanted to switch here. But now I'm probably going to use some other signal copying service that does ALLOW me to multiply however much risk I pick (my money, my rules ... right?)

Thanks!

I agree, your lost money, your rules...

Eleni Anna Branou:

I agree, your lost money, your rules...

Yep!
Reason: