Mt4 and MT5, What is the most used by traders?

Hello guys!

Does anyone know what percentage of Mt4 and MT5 users? What is the most used by traders?

Roger Pinheiro:
Hello guys!

Does anyone know what percentage of Mt4 and MT5 users? What is the most used by traders?
I think MT4

Roger Pinheiro:
Hello guys!

Look at the freelance section and you will know that MT5 is now gaining more share then last 2 years,  I think by looking at the number of orders opened for MT5 and number of order for MT4 you will notice tha MT4 loses some of its popularity for MT5 , more orders now are for MT5 and percentage I think when I ounted it was like MT4 60% and MT5 40% . Of course this is not accurate but it gives clue

Roger Pinheiro:
Hello guys!

MT4 by far.

In my country, most people use MT4 to trade FX, CFD, Metal... 

Roger Pinheiro:
Hello guys!

MT4

Mt4

MT4, It will take years for MT5 to catch. Just imagine my broker open MT5 Account just this year but they have been in business for a very long time.

MT4 for sure...

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

How to Start with Metatrader 5

Sergey Golubev, 2016.10.20 00:09

More - 

----------------

MQL5 vs QLUA - Why trading operations in MQL5 are up to 28 times faster? - the article  

The Video from MQ: demonstration of the calculations on the GPU in MQL5 code and the graphics capabilities of the terminal 

MQL5 speed test (compare with MQL4 and C++)
https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/217992#comment_5943518 (in Russian)

Reason: