A Very Stupid Beginner Error: Registering New Account

I am unable to open any sort of account as it does not allow me to proceed with the registration even after entering all of my details when opening a new account in MT4. To be more specific, the proceed button is disabled and pressing enter only returns me to the selection of account type. What am I doing wrong?

Apologies in advance if this is breaking any rules/best practices of the forum but I am just figuring those out. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

It's probably some field underfilled. You need more letters in your name. Better open the account on broker's website.

If you're opening a demo don't fill your details, just some random leters/digits as needed and agree to all advertising.

People are even scared to ask questions because of this thing called ban. I think your question respects the rules and terms of the forum.
Just know that not all brokers allow you to open a demo account from mt4 or mt5.

I think register through website is more easy

but usually register demo through mt4 also can work, just follow the step, click agrreement check box, and choose demo server

SBHATTA19:

I am unable to open any sort of account as it does not allow me to proceed with the registration even after entering all of my details when opening a new account in MT4. To be more specific, the proceed button is disabled and pressing enter only returns me to the selection of account type. What am I doing wrong?

Apologies in advance if this is breaking any rules/best practices of the forum but I am just figuring those out. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Its easier to open an account though a broker's website (inside the member's area) and then login into your new account in MT4/5.