Requirements Specification

I am new to the site, but have a job pending. I have selected the person for the job, but do not seem to be able to get any further.

I was contacted via email by the person saying I needed to suply the requirements specification, but when I log into my job, there is nowhere to supply those details.

What am I doing wrong? I just want to proceed with the job

cheers 

honkin:

I am new to the site, but have a job pending. I have selected the person for the job, but do not seem to be able to get any further.

I was contacted via email by the person saying I needed to suply the requirements specification, but when I log into my job, there is nowhere to supply those details.

What am I doing wrong? I just want to proceed with the job

cheers 

I guess that he's talking about SRS (Software Requirement Specification) - in the traditional approach it should be an initial document for a software project. Google for "srs template" to learn more.

Enigma71fx:
I guess that he's talking about SRS (Software Requirement Specification) - in the traditional approach it should be an initial document for a software project. Google for "srs template" to learn more.
Enigma71fx
:

howdy Enigma71fx

Checked out the template, but it is of no value to me. I want an EA made for MT4, that is all. Not a software package.

The job I have started seems to be going nowhere. There seems to be nowhere to select the next stage and the person is asking for requirement spec that I have no idea about. If I can get no satisfaction or answer soon, I will have to cancel the job with this person and start a new job.

cheers