Download MetaTrader 5

Paid for Indicator but wont open on Terminal.

To add comments, please log in or register
Mccallum28
Mccallum28  

I have paid for an indicator but it worn open up on my MT4 terminal. It only shows the demo. Can support help me with this please.

It shows as PAID when I go to the indicator page in Market, and when I click on install on terminal it opens my MT4 but nothing happens. 

Daniel Stein
Daniel Stein  
Mccallum28:

I have paid for an indicator but it worn open up on my MT4 terminal. It only shows the demo. Can support help me with this please.

It shows as PAID when I go to the indicator page in Market, and when I click on install on terminal it opens my MT4 but nothing happens. 

Please take care that your MT4 is logged in with the correct MQL5.com credentials

Afterwards you are able to download and install the purchased product from the market tab.

Here is a detailed video instruction how to install / re-install products from the market:

Mccallum28
Mccallum28  
Daniel Stein:

Please take care that your MT4 is logged in with the correct MQL5.com credentials

Afterwards you are able to download and install the purchased product from the market tab.

Here is a detailed video instruction how to install / re-install products from the market:

I have logged in via the MT4 terminal but it does not show the paid indicator
Mccallum28
Mccallum28  
Mccallum28:
I have logged in via the MT4 terminal but it does not show the paid indicator
Ah, all done, thank you.
Daniel Stein
Daniel Stein  
Mccallum28:
Ah, all done, thank you.
You're welcome 
To add comments, please log in or register