Center of gravity EA

Under the freelance section, there have been many request to create a Center of Gravity EA. The indicator repaints, so has anyone managed to create one that is profitable?

Forexmadesimple:
Under the freelance section, there have been many request to create a Center of Gravity EA. The indicator repaints, so has anyone managed to create one that is profitable?

Center of Gravity EA is not indicator. COG EA is the EA (and the EA can not be repainted).

I think - you were talking about indicator, but th e indicator can not be profitable - because indicator is just painting the lines on the chart which you may use or may not (up to you).

Forexmadesimple:

Hi Sergey, maybe I did not explain it properly.  The original COG indicator is a 5 line on-chart indicator (see pic). This repaints heavily. I was wondering if a profitable EA can be developed from that indicator.

I am not a coder (the coders may reply) ... but as far as I know - the indicator should be fixed to be used with the EA (in case the indicator is repainted for the previous/close bars), and after that - EA can be created.

Reason: