Automatic COG Indicator

Here is a customized version of the Center of Gravity Indicator. It displays dynamic support and resistance lines every candle. The indicator will automatically cycle through a certain amount of candles to see what COG settings were the most efficient. It then uses these settings to produce the current support and resistance lines. The levels can be used for pending orders or for whatever your strategy is. I have not seen any other indicator do such a thing like this.

Files:

master4x:
Here is a customized version of the Center of Gravity Indicator. It displays dynamic support and resistance lines every candle. The indicator will automatically cycle through a certain amount of candles to see what COG settings were the most efficient. It then uses these settings to produce the current support and resistance lines. The levels can be used for pending orders or for whatever your strategy is. I have not seen any other indicator do such a thing like this.

Anyway you could post a screenshot of it in action?

MarcL:
Anyway you could post a screenshot of it in action?

Attached is a screenshot. The levels are displayed at the beginning of a candle. As you can see, the price bounced off the one line of 1.3405. It should be used for support and resistance levels like this.

Files:

has any one tested this? let me give a try

Not confident with the results. I tested it and the price shoots often over the last resistance or support. The last resistances should hold at least something.

Hermes

any chance to get the mq4 file for this one? thanks!

biodev:
any chance to get the mq4 file for this one? thanks!

Sorry, no MQ4 version available.

hi master4x

you are post date 11-11-2013, 03:43

now 4-29-2004 can ı use this indicator ?

ramazanusta:
hi master4xyou are post date 11-11-2013, 03:43now 4-29-2004 can ı use this indicator ?

Yes, you can use it and it should still work even on the new MT4. Just download it and test it yourself to make sure.

master4x:
Yes, you can use it and it should still work even on the new MT4. Just download it and test it yourself to make sure.

ı tryed good result. but ı need auto ea. ı am realy tired follow the trend and always loss can you give me any advice

ramazanusta:
ı tryed good result. but ı need auto ea. ı am realy tired follow the trend and always loss can you give me any advice

I am not aware of any reliable and profitable EA that trades with a COG related indicator.

Reason: