How soon can I download tick data?

I have the MT4 and Im on the 1M GBPUSD and I downloaded the latest data but when I get backtest the last day it says the data for that period isnt available. 

1. Why did you post your MT4 question in the Root / MT5 General section instead of the MQL4 section, (bottom of the Root page?)
              General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum
    Next time post in the correct place. The moderators will likely move this thread there soon.

2. If you don't have any history, here's how you can get all available from your broker.

whroeder1:
  1. Why did you post your MT4 question in the Root / MT5 General section instead of the MQL4 section, (bottom of the Root page?)
              General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum
    Next time post in the correct place. The moderators will likely move this thread there soon.

2. If you don't have any history, here's how you can get all available from your broker.

Even tho its a MT4 terminal the issue is about downloading tick data from the History center. I am not getting the previous day 1M tickdata. 

Reason: