Signal providors falsifying results ?

Why are signal providers allowed to deposit money on their account so often ? This is corrupting the curve ?  MQL5 should allow deposits only as an extreme measure of rescuing the account. And this should be mentioned on the chart with a RED vertical line, because it artificialy pimps the result. 

<image with details of a signal removed>

The signal providers may deposit and can withdraw as much (many) as they can.
But the Growth of the signals is calculated based on the original deposit they made when created the signal.
Besides, the drawdown was calculated based on original deposit.

-------------

As to drawdown so if the signal is having 30% or more drawdown so this signal is not accepted for the subscription (irrespective of - how much money the provider deposited to the account for example).

Those are the replied from admins - 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Signals Service FAQ

Rashid Umarov , 2017.05.04 17:53

You should understand that Signals with such a huge growth do not live long. Therefore, such growths are ignored to protect potential subscribers.

about drawdown - reply from admin:

Signals Service FAQ

Rashid Umarov , 2015.05.27 12:42

The subscription is prohibited if the current drawdown exceeds 30%.

----------------

More - 

Signals Service FAQ

Rashid Umarov , 2018.10.03 07:47

You say that, as if averaging is not evil, but good. This indicator (for what period of life of the account in percents 80% Growth was achieved) was introduced to clearly show the accounts on which the acceleration tactics are used. A potential subscriber should understand that he has an account that was dispersed in a few days (and perhaps it was one only lucky account of 10-30 accounts) in order to post it later and show a beautiful chart.

A side effect was that it also detects accounts well with averaging tactics that ruined so many deposits. So this warning fulfills its role.

---------------

Besides, you know ...

• Newbie traders/subscribers may see good curve and imagine that they will have same if they will subscribe to some signal which very unknown signal provider is making.
  • Experienced traders/subscribers are asking one question: "When can I lose money with your signal, why, and how much?"

So, the people are different ..

----

In real/demo account losing, while back tests start on 100$ and gives Millions/Trillions with DD about 5%

Sergey Golubev, 2017.07.25 15:13

And there is the thread in Chinese part of the forum with such "the tools" (discussion, opinions, fixing to become a normal one).

Those are the comments from that Chinese thread:

• "To interpret this graph - take a look at the test history from the start and to the end time of testing, and look at this delightful amplitude/time line."

• "Since 1971? My sister was born at this time, now she is almost 50 years old. Since foreign exchange transactions do not allow you to make quick money, there's nothing to talk about."

And I like this comment from the Chinese thread more and more:

• "I look at these charts, and I feel better and better."

Reason: