How to Multiply Signals?

I read somewhere in the forum (I don't remember where) about there being a way to multiply a signals buying/selling power. For example, if the providers activity would normally buy 0.2 lots in your account based on your current balance and leverage, but you want to step that up to buy 0.4 lots on all trades instead. Assuming that your leverage is set to the max at your broker, is there a way to accomplish this in MT4 with an EA, utility script, or some other way?

classyguy28:
I read somewhere in the forum (I don't remember where) about there being a way to multiply a signals buying/selling power. For example, if the providers activity would normally buy 0.2 lots in your account based on your current balance and leverage, but you want to step that up to buy 0.4 lots on all trades instead. Assuming that your leverage is set to the max at your broker, is there a way to accomplish this in MT4 with an EA, utility script, or some other way?

do you need help on how to Multiply Signals lots?

or help to multiply EA lots base on your account balance/leverage?

Hakim Precious:

do you need help on how to Multiply Signals lots?

or help to multiply EA lots base on your account balance/leverage?

How do I multiply the signal's lots. Basically, how can I further leverage a signal's positions in my account more than the leverage that the provider is taking on? If say the provider has a 500:1 account and has a $2,000 balance and I have a 500:1 account and have $1,000 balance, then MT4 proportionately takes positions in my account that are 50% of the size of the provider's - which is exactly what should happen. I want to know if there is some way though that I can add some sort of utility code or something to increase the proportion in my account. Say for example, if I wanted to be taking on a 1:1 ratio with the provider even though I have half as much funds in my account. I've heard there is a way to do this, but am not sure how.

classyguy28:

How do I multiply the signal's lots. Basically, how can I further leverage a signal's positions in my account more than the leverage that the provider is taking on? If say the provider has a 500:1 account and has a $2,000 balance and I have a 500:1 account and have $1,000 balance, then MT4 proportionately takes positions in my account that are 50% of the size of the provider's - which is exactly what should happen. I want to know if there is some way though that I can add some sort of utility code or something to increase the proportion in my account. Say for example, if I wanted to be taking on a 1:1 ratio with the provider even though I have half as much funds in my account. I've heard there is a way to do this, but am not sure how.

hi, since there is some paid signals multipliers on the mql5 market (such as for example:    [...] ) i think that there is no way to do it via mt4 or mt5 on default. I'm not sure thought, but it seems that way.

thenamo:

hi, since there is some paid signals multipliers on the mql5 market (such as for example:    [...] ) i think that there is no way to do it via mt4 or mt5 on default. I'm not sure thought, but it seems that way.

Promotion of the Market products is prohibited on the forum sorry.

Reason: