EA - 5 activations wasted because chaning vps too often - need to purchase EA and indicators AGAIN?

i had trouble finding a cheap and good vps so i wasted already 5 activations. now i have again to change the vps, does this mean i have to purchase all the indicators a second time? or how is it possible to remove the activations from the vps i'm not using anymore?

If you are using MQL5 VPS for MT4/MT5 so the number of available activations is not decreased.

More info is below - 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Best way to monitor EA execution remotely

Sergey Golubev, 2016.09.29 12:36

If it is about the Market so the buyer can use EA according to the number of the activations which are linked to the PC and OS:

Rules of Using the Market Service -

12. The fact of creation of a secure version of the Product for the Buyer's equipment configuration is called Activation.
13. The number of free Product Activations available to the Buyer on another PC after purchasing the Product is defined by the Seller. The minimum number of such Activations is 4.
14. The Buyer purchases the right to activate a Product as many times as specified by the Seller at the moment of purchasing or renting this Product. For example, if a Product allows 20 activations at the moment of its purchase, the Buyers can install it on 20 different hardware configurations even if the Seller will decrease this number afterwards.

So, 1 activation = unlimited using on 1 PC (one particular computer - hardware) with one OS (Operating System, for example - with Windows 8.1).

For example, if I buy your EA via the market with 1 activation so I can use it on one my PC only with my OS (Windows XP for example) only. And I can not use EA on the other computer, and I can not use EA  with same computer with different OS. So, this is the protection: even if someone can get your EA remotedly (from you or from the buyer) so he/she can not use it: he/she have to buy this EA with the activation fro the market (from you for example).

---------------

If you question is related to the coding/programming so sorry (I can not help) ...

============

MQL5 product licenses when using MQL5 VPS

Sergey Golubev, 2017.07.20 08:09

How to Prepare a Trading Account for Migration to Virtual Hosting 

Products purchased on the Market and launched on the chart are also moved during migration. They remain completely functional, and the number of available activations is not decreased. Automatic licensing of purchased products without spending available activations is provided only for the virtual terminal.

============

Product Activation Question

Stuart Browne, 2015.03.06 11:32

The activation number is the number of different PC's you can use the product on with one license, not how many times it's been downloaded. It's a common misconception :)

============

If you are talking about MQL VPS for MT4/MT5 so no additional activations needed - this information from MQL5 Rules -

Products purchased at the Market do not require additional activation for working in the Virtual terminal. The number of a purchased Product's available activations is not decreased.

============

Reason: