My signal has been archived/disabled with no option to re-enable again!

I couldn't find any thread that answers my issue directly.

The Question is How to re-enable my disabled signal?

I recently created a signal, on 26 Feb.

Seller account created and verified, and the signal was available for subscription with 30USD fee!

I don't use EA, and i trade manually! I have a strategy, and it require to open in average 100-200 trades a day (maybe more with exceptional market movements like EUR/USD yesterday and today as an example)!

You can refer to the attached snapshot to see the growth i had in 29 weeks of hard work (around above 400%)! Risk factor and reliability is another story however it is not the concern here!

Suddenly i received the attached message from the administrator stating that:

"Signals with large number of open positions/pending orders and with excessive trading history are automatically moved to he archive. First, such signals impede efficient copying of trades for subscribers (impossibility to maintain money management). Second, the huge amount of transferred data lead to enormous load on he signals service."

However, my signal was not placed under the "Archive" tap, and i found it under "Disabled" tap!

There were no options to reply or complain on the administrator message! and i cannot find any option to re-enable the signal or un-archive it!

The only answer i found on similar (but not exact) subjects in mql5.com suggests that i cannot re-enable it, and that i need to create a new account to register a new signal?!?!? I don't want to go through the re-creation of seller account and verification process again just to be disabled again!

So my question again, How to re-enable my disabled signal?

I hope for a direct helpful answer!

Thank you for the time spent reading, and really appreciate your time replying!

Files:

Mohamed Shawqi Skafi:

Seller account created and verified, and the signal was available for subscription with 30USD fee!

I don't use EA, and i trade manually! I have a strategy, and it require to open in average 100-200 trades a day (maybe more with exceptional market movements like EUR/USD yesterday and today as an example)!

You can refer to the attached snapshot to see the growth i had in 29 weeks of hard work (around above 400%)! Risk factor and reliability is another story however it is not the concern here!

"Signals with large number of open positions/pending orders and with excessive trading history are automatically moved to he archive. First, such signals impede efficient copying of trades for subscribers (impossibility to maintain money management). Second, the huge amount of transferred data lead to enormous load on he signals service."

However, my signal was not placed under the "Archive" tap, and i found it under "Disabled" tap!

There were no options to reply or complain on the administrator message! and i cannot find any option to re-enable the signal or un-archive it!

The only answer i found on similar (but not exact) subjects in mql5.com suggests that i cannot re-enable it, and that i need to create a new account to register a new signal?!?!? I don't want to go through the re-creation of seller account and verification process again just to be disabled again!

Thank you for the time spent reading, and really appreciate your time replying!

your signal details jpg shows zero trades? do you have a large number of open trades but none have closed yet?

Khima Hathia Gorania:
your signal details jpg shows zero trades? do you have a large number of open trades but none have closed yet?
Yes i did, it was more than 140 active trades when I received the message, in addition to another 20 to 40 non active trades waiting to be executed. 

why my signal has been registered but not showed...

Mohamed Shawqi Skafi:

Thank you for the time spent reading, and really appreciate your time replying!ا

السلام عليكم

اخي محمد للاسف الاستراتيجية الخاصة بك تعتمد على  الصفقات كثيرة جدا

ومثل هدا نوع من الاشارات يتم تعطيلها في موقع mql5.com.

عليك ان تنسى هده الاشارة و تعمل استراتيجة اخرى تكون فيها الصفقات قليلة 50-60 صفقة ثم تعمل لها اشارة

و اتمنى لك كل التوفيق اخي محمد

Ahmed Oumessaoud:

Peace be upon you

My brother Mohammed unfortunately your strategy depends on too many deals

This type of signal is disabled at mql5.com.

You have to forget this signal and another strategy is in which the deals are a few 50-60 deal and then the signal works

I wish you all the best my brother Mohammed

This is an English language forum.

Please post only in English.

Use the translation tool if necessary.

Ahmed Oumessaoud:

السلام عليكم

اخي محمد للاسف الاستراتيجية الخاصة بك تعتمد على  الصفقات كثيرة جدا

ومثل هدا نوع من الاشارات يتم تعطيلها في موقع mql5.com.

عليك ان تنسى هده الاشارة و تعمل استراتيجة اخرى تكون فيها الصفقات قليلة 50-60 صفقة ثم تعمل لها اشارة

و اتمنى لك كل التوفيق اخي محمد

Dear Ahmed,

My strategy is my main drive in this business for me. I cannot change it or modify it just because the signal cannot keep up with the high number of trades i open daily!

I am even ready to give up on this platform and change my broker if necessary to keep my strategy. The only reason i am using MT4 is that my broker forcing me to use it, and I am really comfortable with my broker.

Anyway, thank you for your reply. Wish you all the best.

What if i used a VPS?! it would help?

You promote for VPS that it is fast! 

I am welling to pay if that means my signal can work over VPS.

Any thoughts?

Mohamed Shawqi Skafi:

Dear Ahmed,

My strategy is my main drive in this business for me. I cannot change it or modify it just because the signal cannot keep up with the high number of trades i open daily!

I am even ready to give up on this platform and change my broker if necessary to keep my strategy. The only reason i am using MT4 is that my broker forcing me to use it, and I am really comfortable with my broker.

Anyway, thank you for your reply. Wish you all the best.

Hi Dear Mohamed,

As I told you before, they will not allow such a kind of signal.

It is better for you to create another signal with a different strategy
Because if you create the same signal with the same strategy, your account will be permanently closed and you will not be able to open a Lifetime Seller account.

Greetings to you

Mohamed Shawqi Skafi:

What if i used a VPS?! it would help?

You promote for VPS that it is fast! 

I am welling to pay if that means my signal can work over VPS.

Any thoughts?

The VPS will not benefit you because rejection is the nature of your strategy
Reason: