Multi timeframe EA needs to be switched manually after taking trades?

Hi all,

I have some questions related to multi timeframe EAs. First, when backtesting, is it possible to display both timeframes, as in mt5? If it isn't possible, does this means that the backtesting is not meaningful?

On the other hand, I noticed that when using the EA it changes from timeframe A to timeframe B when the requirements are met (for example, from M1 to M15), but I haven't seen it going back to the previous timeframe (M1 in this example).

Should be this a problem? Will I need to change it manually when needed? Is there a way to make it change the timeframe automatically?

Thank you in advance and have a good week :)

PS

note that weekly & monthly timeframes are not take in account on multitimeframe analyse 

paul selvan:
note that weekly & monthly timeframes are not take in account on multitimeframe analyse 
Hi, 

Didn't knew that. But the EA I'm analyzing does not use those timeframes 

paul selvan:

i mean in strategy tester 😁

paul selvan:

i mean in strategy tester 😁

Ohh ok ok. Why is that? 

Btw, if the EA changes the timeframes alone and but the indicators it uses are coded with a function that receives a parameter that is the timeframe, then should matter if I change the timeframes? 

ppsev:
Ohh ok ok. Why is that? 

Btw, if the EA changes the timeframes alone and but the indicators it uses are coded with a function that receives a parameter that is the timeframe, then should matter if I change the timeframes? 

Because of strategy tester feature.

Better post EA to see what you mean

Reason: