Helpful ideas for signal providers!

Hello,

I would like to open a collection of ideas to help signal providers maximizing their numbers of subscribers. Of course, several
numbers aim for quantifying the performance of a signal and are published in the statistics of an MQL5 signal.

However, only weak correlation between the numbers of subscribers and representative performance figures can be seen.
For example, signals can be observed that show a huge winrate under an extremely high risk which have attracted
an exorbitant number of subscribers. After a few weeks those signals crash such as subscriber's accounts.
In contrast, some signals which provide solid performance figures without any serious slippage issues just don't have any subscribers.

Let's figure out what is the best way to win subscribers for signals which provide solid profit under a moderate risk.
Is it just a matter of promotion? Any thoughts?

Thanks a lot in advance.

High risk quick rewards insane profits and growth everything that speaks to their greedy mind.

>In contrast, some signals which provide solid performance figures without any serious slippage issues just don't have any subscribers.<

I imagine it's the snowball effect. It's much easier to go from 100 subs to 110 than it is from 0 to 10. I guess they simply need a bit of luck with some early exposure!

There's one thing that's quite interesting. Currently, only one signal which is offered for free exists on MQL5.
This one has got at least >200 subscribers which is a significantly high number in comparison to most of the other signals.

One possible approach could be offering a signal for free to attract subscribers.
Later on, paid signals from the same provider could be added in order to become attentive to the subscribers already won by the free signal.
Does anyone have experience with charging a fee on initially free signals later on? It would only be fair if one gets rewarded
for offering well performing signals, as developing trading systems that generate sustainable profits is really hard work.

Of course, subscribers to a free signal should be informed in time if signal gets paid.
What do you think is an appropriate period?

Kind regards

Currently, most of the signals are trash/trivial/unserious.

But most of the subscribers only look at the monthly growth ratio.

So, if you have luck, you can exaggerate the leverage, polish the growth ratios of first months and later drain the money from subscribers until blowing the account.

I think that signal section should be partitioned.

Good signals coming from serious traders should be put in an another section.

An elite and paid signal section may be created and only the eligible signals may be accepted after certain period of time with predefined good statistics.

Signals not accepted to the elite section should be always free.

Batuhan:

Currently, most of the signals are trash/trivial/unserious.

But most of the subscribers only look at the monthly growth ratio.

So, if you have luck, you can exaggerate the leverage, polish the growth ratios of first months and later drain the money from subscribers until blowing the account.

I think that signal section should be partitioned.

Good signals coming from serious traders should be put in an another section.

An elite and paid signal section may be created and only the eligible signals may be accepted after certain period of time with predefined good statistics.

Signals not accepted to the elite section should be always free.

How do you know if you registered on the forum 2 and half weeks ago only without your real name?
Many people here with with their real names instead of nicknames, and their real names were validated against the documents.
I am talking about experience and responsibility ...

----------------

Who will be granted to make this selection: serious trader or not?

----------------

Serious trader is never waiting for the subscribers coming to his signal by themselves.
The serious trader is promoting his signal on facebook, twitter (yes, the serious trader is having good popular accounts in facebook and twitter), on other websites, and everywhere in internet.
And the serious traders are always on this forum explaning the people about how to subscribe, about pros vs cons, how to fix the issue with subscription and so on. 

----------------

And serious subscriber will never turn his risk to the other people: the serious subscriber will accept the risk, accept his mistakes (together with the profit as well).

----------------

Sergey Golubev:

How do you know if you registered on the forum 2 and half weeks ago only without your real name?
Many people here with with their real names instead of nicknames, and their real names were validated against the documents.
I am talking about experience and responsibility ...

----------------

Who will be granted to make this selection: serious trader or not?

----------------

Serious trader is never waiting for the subscribers coming to his signal by themselves.
The serious trader is promoting his signal on facebook, twitter (yes, the serious trader is having good popular accounts in facebook and twitter), on other websites, and everywhere in internet.
And the serious traders are always on this forum explaning the people about how to subscribe, about pros vs cons, how to fix the issue with subscription and so on. 

----------------

And serious subscriber will never turn his risk to the other people: the serious subscriber will accept the risk, accept his mistakes (together with the profit as well).

----------------

Reasonable objections,

Ok, I wish good luck to all the signal providers and subscribers here.

Have a nice day.

Reason: