Horizontal line indicator

Hello there,
I am looking for a horizontal line indicator that draw two lines on candle high and candle low, 
It should draw lines only on 4:00 hour candle on h1 time frame. 
Meaning that it should only draw 1 horizontal line at candle high and one at candle low. 
If anybody have such indicators please share 
Thanks 
Kind regards 

Hi,

If you didn't find, it is better to create an order in Freelance Section.

Regards

Rio12:
Hello there,
I am looking for a horizontal line indicator that draw two lines on candle high and candle low, 
It should draw lines only on 4:00 hour candle on h1 time frame. 
Meaning that it should only draw 1 horizontal line at candle high and one at candle low. 
If anybody have such indicators please share 
Thanks 
Kind regards 

hi, I give you a little code that I done to get angle from a distance minimum of 1 candle 

So you will get nice informations about what you ask

the angle is not true caus ethe grid is not quared at all so to get a quared grid I will have to get the ratio between the price and the time to get a fixed scale.

so play with the code and you will get a nice background about coding and trading.

the vertical line will change color if the angle is positive (green) negative red

get a h1 chart and multiply by 4 each time you want to move to see h4 candle :))

Voila :)

Lo

boobyditbeber:

hi, I give you a little code that I done to get angle from a distance minimum of 1 candle 

So you will get nice informations about what you ask

the angle is not true caus ethe grid is not quared at all so to get a quared grid I will have to get the ratio between the price and the time to get a fixed scale.

so play with the code and you will get a nice background about coding and trading.

the vertical line will change color if the angle is positive (green) negative red

get a h1 chart and multiply by 4 each time you want to move to see h4 candle :))

Voila :)

thanks I'll give it a try 
Reason: