Experts: ADX MACD Deev

ADX MACD Deev:

An Expert Advisor based on indicators iADX (Average Directional Movement Index, ADX) and iMACD (Moving Average Convergence/Divergence, MACD)

ADX MACD Deev

Author: Vladimir Karputov 

ADX MACD Deev
ADX MACD Deev
  • www.mql5.com
An EA based on technical indicators: iADX (Average Directional Movement Index, ADX) for the movement strength direction.iMACD (Moving Average Convergence/Divergence, MACD) for identifying the movement direction; Transactions are made when the basic and signal MACD lines move upwards (for buying) and downwards (for selling). In this case, the...

hi There

do you have mt4 version if not then can you please tell me the settings and idea for entry...

thanks

do you have mt4 version 

Read the title carefully : ADX MACD Deev - expert for MetaTrader 5

tell me the settings and idea for entry...

Use the strategy tester. Look for the symbol and timeframe that best suits you.

very interesting result.

If make the trade "close trade by profit/stoploss/opposite signal" is more better .

I found that if take a small profit e.g. 10 pips in higher time frame without stop loss the result is good but not for all the currency pairs.

Thanks!

I got some Very good results on Strategy Tester!

M20 on EURUSD -> from 01/jul/2019 to 26/aug/2019 (yesterday) [2 months total] - 28 Deals, 14 Trades 

Profit Factor: 12.91

Initial money: $ 1000 

Net Profit: $ 2446.28

Loss: -$ 205.36

Total Money after 2 months: $ 3446.28 ([Account leverage: 1:1000])

Report:

EA Settings configured to get those results

EA Settings

Hi friend, congratulations on the code,
I would like to plot the indicators used in the chart, how can I do this automatically with EA?

diegotfcastro :
Hi friend, congratulations on the code,
I would like to plot the indicators used in the chart, how can I do this automatically with EA?

Sorry, I did not understand your question.

Hello, we are currently using this to Trade futures. Could I trouble you to help with a small fix? When the take profit option is used and hit, it enters a new trade in the same direction, without waiting for original confirmation entry setup. Can we get a version that waits for next true setup before a trade is entered?

rollercodester22 :
Hello, we are currently using this to Trade futures. Could I trouble you to help with a small fix? When the take profit option is used and hit, it enters a new trade in the same direction, without waiting for original confirmation entry setup. Can we get a version that waits for next true setup before a trade is entered?

You have not provided any information. Minimal information is required: symbol, timeframe, timeframe, deposit size, EA parameters. It is necessary to indicate which track does not suit you.

Vladimir Karputov:

You have not provided any information. Minimal information is required: symbol, timeframe, timeframe, deposit size, EA parameters. It is necessary to indicate which track does not suit you.

OK, here is some quick ideas. We trade Futures ( MNQH, MESH & OTHERS ) 

2 Min timeframe, 5k starting, We use the Deev4 and it works well. The issue seems to work when the take half profit is turned on. the stoploss doesnt kick in.

rollercodester22:

OK, here is some quick ideas. We trade Futures ( MNQH, MESH & OTHERS ) 

2 Min timeframe, 5k starting, We use the Deev4 and it works well. The issue seems to work when the take half profit is turned on. the stoploss doesnt kick in.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Experts: ADX MACD Deev

Vladimir Karputov, 2020.12.23 05:36

Reason: