how to check my EA on mql5 vps

I have subscribe for mql5 vps hosting , I use EA  but how to check  my ea performance and see the orders and positions than been opened by the expert 

You can see the trades from your Metatrader's account.

And to check - you can see the logs - 

-----------------

how to check if vps is running - the thread

-----------------

Virtual Platform Logs

Working with the Virtual Platform - Virtual Hosting for 24/7 Operation - MetaTrader 5
Working with the Virtual Platform - Virtual Hosting for 24/7 Operation - MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
The rented virtual server status can also be easily monitored from the trading platform. The context menu of the server in the Navigator window allows you to: Details Details CPU, RAM and Hard Disk Virtual Platform Logs In the newly opened log window, you can set a piece of text the journal entries are to be filtered by and a desired interval...

Sergey Golubev:

You can see the trades from your Metatrader's account.

And to check - you can see the logs - 

-----------------

how to check if vps is running - the thread

-----------------

Virtual Platform Logs

so I can check trades and open position on my computer mt4 platform , and one more thing how to add another trading  account to the same vps 

There is one rule: one account to one VPS.
But you can use many EAs/charts using same VPS with one account for example.

And for information - 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Pros and cons of VPS at mql5.com

MetaQuotes Software Corp. , 2018.11.04 13:15

And this is the information about ping - 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Pros and cons of VPS at mql5.com

MetaQuotes Software Corp. , 2018.11.04 13:59

Enter the name of your broker's trading server to get an estimate of network delays: https://www.mql5.com/en/vps

and should I keep my terminal on my laptop open and running < what happen if turn off my pc 
Reason: