Account equity is below allowed value when copying signal

I am copying a signal. The equity is €996 and I have tried to migrate the signal with equity stop levels at €250, €50 and now €1.

The VPS journal keeps saying the signal is stopped because the equity is below the allowed value. Even without any trades open.

What am I doing wrong?

Files:
equity.jpg  139 kb

Jaap K.:

I am copying a signal. The equity is €996 and I have tried to migrate the signal with equity stop levels at €250, €50 and now €1.

The VPS journal keeps saying the signal is stopped because the equity is below the allowed value. Even without any trades open.

What am I doing wrong?

Try to remove this account equity stop level.

Also do you have open trades or high margin usage in your account?

Eleni Anna Branou:

Try to remove this account equity stop level.

Also do you have open trades or high margin usage in your account?

This is without any open trades. Margin is all available. I do not know how to 'remove' the stop level. The only settings I set are under: Tools -> Options -> Signals.

I use the same settings for other signals and they work fine. They have the same equity.

Jaap K.:

This is without any open trades. Margin is all available. I do not know how to 'remove' the stop level. The only settings I set are under: Tools -> Options -> Signals.

I use the same settings for other signals and they work fine. They have the same equity.

Try to restart your MT4/5 terminal and try again.

I can't think of any other logical reason.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Try to restart your MT4/5 terminal and try again.

I can't think of any other logical reason.

I tried this now. It says:

2019.02.05 21:26:58.970    Signal    '50***73': account equity -inf less than limit 1.00, subscription disabled
2019.02.05 21:26:58.970    Signal    '50***73': subscription disabled
2019.02.05 21:26:58.970    Signal    '50***73': account equity less than limit, close all positions opened by signal

Because I am trying all kinds of solutions it just opened a few minor positions locally in Metatrader from the signal, only 0.01 volume.

It seems to be correct about my stop level which is €1. Not sure what the -inf (infinite?) means. I seems the VPS thinks that €996 is less than €1.

Should I contact mql5.com?

Jaap K.:

I tried this now. It says:

2019.02.05 21:26:58.970    Signal    '50***73': account equity -inf less than limit 1.00, subscription disabled
2019.02.05 21:26:58.970    Signal    '50***73': subscription disabled
2019.02.05 21:26:58.970    Signal    '50***73': account equity less than limit, close all positions opened by signal

Because I am trying all kinds of solutions it just opened a few minor positions locally in Metatrader from the signal, only 0.01 volume.

It seems to be correct about my stop level which is €1. Not sure what the -inf (infinite?) means. I seems the VPS thinks that €996 is less than €1.

Should I contact mql5.com?

Are you using a standard account or a cent (micro) one?

Something is wrong here, but I can't figure out what.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Are you using a standard account or a cent (micro) one?

Something is wrong here, but I can't figure out what.

Mine is standard. De Signal has EURUSDm, is that micro?

Jaap K.:
Mine is standard. De Signal has EURUSDm, is that micro?

So that could be the problem, your account can't map correctly the EURUSDm symbol used by the signal provider.

Contact your broker and the signal provider for advice or use another broker.

Eleni Anna Branou:

So that could be the problem, your account can't map correctly the EURUSDm symbol used by the signal provider.

Contact your broker and the signal provider for advice or use another broker.

I installed metatrader 5 on another computer and set the minimum equity at zero before migration. It now seems to be working without errors. Thanks for your input!
Reason: