Deposit on MQLS-5 trading platform

Please,what is the minimum amount of money that is allowed as deposit on the MQLS-5 trading platform? I really want to know.......Martin

159051Adms:
Please,what is the minimum amount of money that is allowed as deposit on the MQLS-5 trading platform? I really want to know.......Martin
That totally depends on your broker

How do I deposit funds at MQL5?.

MQL5 is not a broker. If you want to deposit to the trading platform so please contact with your broker.

Internal payment system was initially created in MQL5.community for payment of fees to authors of Articles. But the community's life does not stay still, and plenty of services, useful for traders and implying commodity-money relations between two parties, has emerged on the web-site since the launch of the payment system:

• Market — A store of applications written in MQL4 and MQL5 languages.
  • Signals — Selling trade signals at a subscription fee with monitoring trade results.
  • Virtual Hosting — A native solution for twenty 24/7 failure-free operation of your MetaTrader trading terminals.
  • Freelance — A meeting point for traders and MQL4/MQL5 developers.
  • MQL5 Cloud Network — Buying and selling free computational power of Strategy Tester agents to organize distributed computing.
You can read the following:

MQL5.community Payment System - Deposit to Account
Distributed Computing in the MQL5 Cloud Network
Distributed Computing in the MQL5 Cloud Network
  • cloud.mql5.com
Connect to the MQL5 Cloud Network (Cloud Computing) and earn extra income around the clock — there is much work for you computer!
Reason: