Can't validate new EA in the market due to lot volume

I'm trying to validate a new EA in the market but invalid lot volume error appears . From the error report I can see that the validation tool is trying to trade with 1 USD account balance wich of course is impossible and due to that it reports errors . It should try with a minimum of 100 USD . Does anyone know how to change the validation tool initial balance ?

Catalin Zachiu:
I'm trying to validate a new EA in the market but invalid lot volume error appears . From the error report I can see that the validation tool is trying to trade with 1 USD account balance wich of course is impossible and due to that it reports errors . It should try with a minimum of 100 USD . Does anyone know how to change the validation tool initial balance ?

Do you have source code of EA ?

because of balance the error is different, the error is generated I think because the lot size is not calculated correctly and give a server error in this sense.

I have the source code but I am doing a simulation on nzd usd and in my report prev balance 1.00 lot 0.10, I tried to change the initial lot to 0.01 but to 1 usd in the clear balance that it does not open, I also have the condition that if the lot is less than 0.01 then the lot is 0.01, but no, their tester tries all 0.1 and 1 usd in the balance.

There is one article which every seller on the market should read: it is about validation of the Market products - 

---------------- 

The checks a trading robot must pass before publication in the Market

Why products are checked before they are published in the Market 

Before any product is published in the Market, it must undergo compulsory preliminary checks, as a small error in the expert or indicator logic can cause losses on the trading account. That is why we have developed a series of basic checks to ensure the required quality level of the Market products.

If any errors are identified by the Market moderators in the process of checking your product, you will have to fix all of them. This article considers the most frequent errors made by developers in their trading robots and technical indicators. We also recommend reading the following articles: 

Sergey Golubev:

There is one article which every seller on the market should read: it is about validation of the Market products - 

---------------- 

The checks a trading robot must pass before publication in the Market

Ok , thanks will try to do it .

Reason: