Problem with VPS New York Server 1

Hi.

Last night VPS New York Server 1 did not operate properly. My EA did not work properly, although parameters were reached. Trade was opened but did not close. Had to close the trade manually this morning. Can someone please investigate/advise what the problem was and if it has been fixed now.

Thanks, 

Rajiv Ishwar

You can check VPS log files (VPS journal) to understand about what was happened: Virtual Platform Logs.
Working with the Virtual Platform - Virtual Hosting for 24/7 Operation - MetaTrader 5
Working with the Virtual Platform - Virtual Hosting for 24/7 Operation - MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
The rented virtual server status can also be easily monitored from the trading platform. The context menu of the server in the Navigator window allows you to: Details Details CPU, RAM and Hard Disk Virtual Platform Logs In the newly opened log window, you can set a piece of text the journal entries are to be filtered by and a desired interval...

Hello fellow traders, am new here and need some help. I have an account with FXCM and wish to purchase VPS along with a copy service. When I put in FXCM it says doesn't exist.

Do I have to open another account with mql5 for this to work?

regards,

Wayne

Reason: