Subscribbed but details hidden

Hello,
I have subscribbed to this man this Sunday, but for some reasons, even if MT4 recognize it, MQL5 doesn't seem so. The details are hidden by the classic "Paid signal: details of the latest day deals are hidden. Subscribe to get full access" but even the subscribe button shows me that I've already paid. What should I do, please?

Did you subscribe directly from Metatrader?

Anyway (irrespective off yes or not) - check the following procedure about how to subscribe (just in case you missed some step) - 

-------------

How to Subscribe to MT4/MT5 Signal - new instructions
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731

How to Subscribe to a MT4 Signal (new instructions, after 1065 version upgrade)
How to Subscribe to a MT4 Signal (new instructions, after 1065 version upgrade)
  • www.mql5.com
Below are step by step instructions, of how to subscribe to a MΤ4 signal: 1. Register a MQL5 account: https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_register 2...

Sergey Golubev:

Did you subscribe directly from Metatrader?

Anyway (irrespective off yes or not) - check the following procedure about how to subscribe (just in case you missed some step) - 

-------------

How to Subscribe to MT4/MT5 Signal - new instructions
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731

Nope, I've subcribed directly from MQL5 by following the subscribe button.

I've followed the inscructions, that's what I've done but I have to say that Sunday, it seems there was a big lag when I paid. I wasn't even sure I've really paid at first. Maybe the issue is from there.

Lummh:
Nope, I've subcribed directly from MQL5 by following the subscribe button.

I've followed the inscructions, that's what I've done but I have to say that Sunday, it seems there was a big lag when I paid. I wasn't even sure I've really paid at first. Maybe the issue is from there.

You have to be logged into your MQL5 community account in MQL5.com and in your MT4 platform, in order to see all the trading details and settings.

Check your MQL5 account page, in order to see if you have actually paid.

Also check your MT4 Navigator window in order to see if the signal is appearing under your account number (if you have subscribed to it).

Eleni Anna Branou:

You have to be logged into your MQL5 community account in MQL5.com and in your MT4 platform, in order to see all the trading details and settings.

Check your MQL5 account page, in order to see if you have actually paid.

Also check your MT4 Navigator window in order to see if the signal is appearing under your account number (if you have subscribed to it).

I'm logged on both and I have indeed paid. MT4 works as usual. MQL5 shows this signal as active too. But the details of the signal are still hidden.

It's worst than I thought. This signal has made profits Monday but I've gained nothing. Even if MT4 and MQL5 show me that I subscribed, it doesn't seem it's working!

how to show my signal in my signal tab show in private  tab 

Lummh:
It's worst than I thought. This signal has made profits Monday but I've gained nothing. Even if MT4 and MQL5 show me that I subscribed, it doesn't seem it's working!

Contact the signal provider, I am pretty sure the situation is not as you think it is.

Reason: