Indicator overlap background and others indicator colors - page 2

Nikolai Semko:
You're wrong. The files cannot be transferred only by mql, and in order to send any data, I have to ask you to enter my address in the terminal settings.

By system DLLs I was meaning the ones that exist on pretty much any computer, not yours (so no need to enter you address in terminal settings)

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/107674

delete files
delete files
  • www.mql5.com
How can I delete a file outside de MetaTrader directory using MQL? Thanks...

Nikolai Semko:
Is this decision somewhere documented? Sergey, I just want to understand the rules. Why, before this, not only the moderators, but even the admins did not delete my ex5 files, although they were seen and discussed?
PS I just do not understand why the moderator clicks on my nose when I do a generally useful thing?

It is not related to you.
I just explained the situation.

-----------

Not, it is not documented, means that you can appear to MetaQuotes admins telling them about over-protection rules created by moderators of English and Russian parts of the forum (joking).

-----------

By the way, this "non-documented rule" exists in Russian part of the forum during the very long time.

iRick:

By system DLLs I was meaning the ones that exist on pretty much any computer, not yours (so no need to enter you address in terminal settings)

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/107674

Ex5 file is very safe file if it does not contain system or other dll. When you run the ex5 file, you will see a request for permission to use the dll functions, if such are used in it. I absolutely agree that the moderator needs to delete ex5 files from the forum if that files have a request to use dll. In my case, this was not.

Sergey Golubev:

It is not related to you.
I just explained the situation.

-----------

Not, it is not documented, means that you can appear to MetaQuotes admins telling them about over-protection rules created by moderators of English and Russian parts of the forum (joking).

-----------

By the way, this "non-documented rule" exists in Russian part of the forum during the very long time.

Clear. Thank you, Sergey. Do I understand right that if I publish the ex5 file in this topic again, the moderator can delete my file again, but cannot ban me for my perseverance, since I do not violate forum rules?

We can not test every ex5 file to see if they request so we remove all ex4 and ex5 and ask the member to post the mq4/5 file.

If your file is safe, that should be no problem.

I will still look at the code to see if it's not decompiled, but that only takes one click.

In the ex4/5 case i have to download the file and copy it to the MetaTrader folder, and execute it to see if it requests a dll.

That's going to take a lot of time and fill up my folders.

Another issue exists when coders build in a limitation and they pop up a messagebox to tell a member that the trial period is over and that they can buy the EA here or there.

This is build in unwanted marketing and advertisement and can only be prevented when we are transparent and can look at the code.

It has got nothing to do with you personally.

Marco vd Heijden:

We can not test every ex5 file to see if they request so we remove all ex4 and ex5 and ask the member to post the mq4/5 file.

If your file is safe, that should be no problem.

I will still look at the code to see if it's not decompiled, but that only takes one click.

In the ex4/5 case i have to download the file and copy it to the MetaTrader folder, and execute it to see if it requests a dll.

That's going to take a lot of time and fill up my folders.

Another issue exists when coders build in a limitation and they pop up a messagebox to tell the trial period is over and they can buy the EA here or there.

This is build in unwanted marketing and advertisement and can only be prevented when we are transparent and can look at the code.

It has got nothing to do with you personally.

Thank you, Marco.

I realized that the moderator was just too lazy to run my file and he decided to just delete it. :))

try again :))

only using canvas

Script example

Files:
Reason: