Convert Vertex indicator to MT5

Hello everyone. 

I want to use the vertex indicator in MT5 but i could not find the indicator in MQL5 format. Someone could please convert this indicator for me? 

Thanks. 

Happy 2019! 

Erico Slot:

Hello everyone. 

I want to use the vertex indicator in MT5 but i could not find the indicator in MQL5 format. Someone could please convert this indicator for me? 

Thanks. 

Happy 2019! 

Forget about it,it is an repainting indicator

mntiwana Tiwana:

Forget about it,it is an repainting indicator

I think there's no indicator that no repaint, all indicator are repaint..

Erico Slot:

Hello everyone. 

Thanks. 

Happy 2019! 

Hi Erico,try this    https://www.mql5.com/en/code/23180
Exp_VortexIndicator_MMRec_Duplex
Exp_VortexIndicator_MMRec_Duplex
  • www.mql5.com
Two identical trading systems (for long and short deals) based on the VortexIndicator indicator signals that can be configured in different ways within a single EA with an ability to change the volume of a forthcoming trade depending on the results of the previous trades for this trading system. The Expert Advisor is a result of further...

Vladimir Firulesko:

I think there's no indicator that no repaint, all indicator are repaint..

No sorry:

• there are indicators (most of them) which are continuing painting the current bar;
  • and there are the indicators which are repainted the past bars - based on the coders' mistake (for example - super signal indicator created by Nick Beluck as a "coder's joke", or because it was coded like that (for example - zigzag).
So, most of the indicators are not repainted the past bars.

Hi,

It is not important if the indicator repaints, as it indicates future trend changes, so actually it must repaint to work. Using the spikes in the graph as a trend change signal above or below 10 is very useful, or closing a position when that happens. It is good to spot trend changes but you must use other indicators to confirm it.

Vladmir,
don't know if this is the same indicator but it doesn't work on my strategy because there are no spikes to see overbought or oversold conditions.

Thank you for the attention.

I'm still looking for the converted indicator!

Files:

How about this?

However, there is neither an alert nor an arrow.

Files:

Naguisa Unada:

How about this?

However, there is neither an alert nor an arrow.

Its wonderful, I love it, I am enjoying it on mt5 despite no arrow, no alert, however, I found it very useful, even though it would have been awesome if there is arrow, and pop up alert on it. its not repainting on higher time frame. Tested on live account.

Oluwaseyi Olakojo

Does this not repaint

Reason: