Indicators: ZigZag Signal - page 2

zigzag signal has a huge delay for trade. just use it to find the trend

Hello Jacob, thanks allot for your share this indicator, this work properly. I hope this indicator can help me to detect market when i must put long (buy) or short (sell). 

widilye:
Hello Jacob, thanks allot for your share this indicator, this work properly. I hope this indicator can help me to detect market when i must put long (buy) or short (sell). 

You are welcome ^_^

Thank you M. jacobs for this generous contribution

I use your indicator as a signal for an Ea.

Profitable and safe

Roberto Jacobs:

Alerts on MT4 tabs are different from alerts made by indicators.

To change the sound of an alert (default sound alert on MT4) with a sound file with another sound, the format file must be wav, and the file must be placed in the MT4 sound folder.

and call sound files with the PlaySound("filename.wav") command, not with the Alert (...) command.

If you don't change the Alert code (...), the sound file will be defeated by the alert sound (the sound file will not be heard).

If the indicator is tested on the Strategy Tester, the alert will not sound. You can see the alert on the Strategy Tester Journal tab.

How to download the strategy please?

Hello, I am using this indicator and at the time of changing to another temporality all the objects are draft as it could be done so that the objects are not deleted.

borre todo eso

//---
   ObjectDelete(chartid,name);
   ObjectCreate(chartid,name,type,0,time1,prc1,time2,prc2);
   ObjectSetInteger(chartid,name,OBJPROP_STYLE,style);
   ObjectSetInteger(chartid,name,OBJPROP_WIDTH,width);
   ObjectSetInteger(chartid,name,OBJPROP_COLOR,clr);
   ObjectSetInteger(chartid,name,OBJPROP_BACK,false);
   ObjectSetInteger(chartid,name,OBJPROP_RAY_RIGHT,false);
   ObjectSetInteger(chartid,name,OBJPROP_ZORDER,0);
   ObjectSetInteger(chartid,name,OBJPROP_HIDDEN,true);
   //--

ZigZag Signal
ZigZag Signal
  • www.mql5.com
Price Movement Degrees Forex Indicator Price Movement Degrees with Trend Alerts. This indicator will write value degrees of the latest position of price at the current time frames according to the Daily price movement, and when position and condition of trend status was changed the indicator will give an alerts. Position Size Calculator...

Hi, Jacob

Nice work!

Is the indicator available on MT5?

Hi Jacob,

I first checked in the strat tester, which crashes after one arrow. I produced a quick EA and it also crashes due to "array out of range"?

regards,

Fredrik

sooo, how would you turn these signals into auto trade. Like turning this into an EA. 

The indicator loves to repaint automating this will leave you broke