Indicator to EA

[external link was deleted by moderator] Is a great tool. But I cant pay for the full version. Does anyone have any other options? 

The other option is Freelance.

gouki1001:
Is a great tool. But I cant pay for the full version. Does anyone have any other options? 
If you want a version with full auto-creation of algorithm logic, then you need a solution based on artificial intelligence.

Ivan Negreshniy:
If you want a version with full auto-creation of algorithm logic, then you need a solution based on artificial intelligence.

Eabuilder was the name of the tool. If anyone knows of how I can convert or any tools so that I can accomplish getting an indicator to EA. 

gouki1001:

Eabuilder was the name of the tool. If anyone knows of how I can convert or any tools so that I can accomplish getting an indicator to EA. 

I have already written above about the option of auto-creating an EA using AI and machine learning.

In this case, a standard template file can be used as a teacher, which can include an Indicator and BUY and SELL signals. You can create such a file in the Terminal menu, and then try, using this template, the generation of your EA as suggested in the topic on the Russian part of the forum located on this link: https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/270216

Машинное обучение роботов
Машинное обучение роботов
  • www.mql5.com
Привет всем, я занимаюсь машинным обучением (МО) советников и индикаторов и решил вынести на всеобщее обсуждение свои эксперименты...
Reason: