every candle indicator for MT4

hi, everyone. I need a simple indicator to get a signal of every candle. 

#1. first starting check the previous 3 candles. if that candles are same then execute signal to same direction. (e.g. if there 3 bulish candle. signal  will be  alert  to  put trade).

#2. if trade won , trade again to same direction.

#3. if trade lose, trade again same direction. (i expect two lose for change the trading direction)

#4. then 2nd trade if won, no matter to trade again same direction.

#5. if 2nd trade lose, then change the trade direction (e.g if previous two trades were "put"  now trade should "buy").

#6.  loop this to #2.

My programs knowledge are very poor. if there some one can make a  indicator for MT4...?

i will post here my results.

thanks.

( sorry for the languages)

Hi you can have it made here: https://www.mql5.com/en/job
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
Hi, I need a new EA based on the work you have done previously https://www.mql5.com/en/job/83925 . This new EA uses the same logic ( i.e. net gain logic ) as the previous work but rather then use a Hull MA I need this new EA based on the MACD so it's just a straight replace the Hull MA indicator with the MACD. everything else stays the same...

Predchat:

hi, everyone. I need a simple indicator to get a signal of every candle. 

#1. first starting check the previous 3 candles. if that candles are same then execute signal to same direction. (e.g. if there 3 bulish candle. signal  will be  alert  to  put trade).

#2. if trade won , trade again to same direction.

#3. if trade lose, trade again same direction. (i expect two lose for change the trading direction)

#4. then 2nd trade if won, no matter to trade again same direction.

#5. if 2nd trade lose, then change the trade direction (e.g if previous two trades were "put"  now trade should "buy").

#6.  loop this to #2.

My programs knowledge are very poor. if there some one can make a  indicator for MT4...?

i will post here my results.

thanks.

( sorry for the languages)

The Indicator is only an analysis of the market situation with prices but the execution of trades and their analysis as you describe is already an EA.

Ivan Negreshniy:

The Indicator is only an analysis of the market situation with prices but the execution of trades and their analysis as you describe is already an EA.

yah, that's right i want to execute signal alert withe the arrow indicator. no need to trade.

because EA not familiar with me.

Predchat:

yah, that's right i want to execute signal alert withe the arrow indicator. no need to trade.

because EA not familiar with me.

Your signal logic is related to the profit of certain trading orders.

To comply with this logic, orders will need to assign an magic numbers, but this can only be done by an EA.

Ivan Negreshniy:

Your signal logic is related to the profit of certain trading orders.

To comply with this logic, orders will need to assign an magic numbers, but this can only be done by an EA.

so. Do you know a EA like that. Or can you please let me know how to get.. 
Thanks... 

Predchat:
so. Do you know a EA like that. Or can you please let me know how to get.. 
Thanks... 

I have not seen such an EA, but you can make a paid order using the link provided above.

For free, I can try only automatic generation EA from the template you created - details in the forum thread russian part at this link: https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/270216

Машинное обучение роботов
Машинное обучение роботов
  • www.mql5.com
Привет всем, я занимаюсь машинным обучением (МО) советников и индикаторов и решил вынести на всеобщее обсуждение свои эксперименты...

Ivan Negreshniy:

I have not seen such an EA, but you can make a paid order using the link provided above.

For free, I can try only automatic generation EA from the template you created - details in the forum thread russian part at this link: https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/270216

thanks ivan negreshniy. Now i'm looking to build own indicator..👍🏼
Reason: