Application Integration to MT4/5

Hi All, I'm new to mql5 and in the process of building a mobile and desktop application for task automation. Question; How do I integrate it to MT4 or 5? Is there an API? Or documentation to guide in integration? I will appreciate your help.

Thanks, Titus

I found some news from MetaQuotes related to the future builds of Metatrader - the preparation is started with 1958 beta build (already started) - 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

New version of MetaTrader 5 build 1930: Floating graphs and .Net libraries in MQL5

Renat Fatkhullin , 2018.12.06 14:40

We are preparing soon to introduce a new type of software - services:

They will work constantly, regardless of whether there are connections to trade servers or active accounts. In the 1958 build, so far only preparation. 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

New version of MetaTrader 5 build 1930: Floating graphs and .Net libraries in MQL5

Renat Fatkhullin , 2018.12.06 15:00

You can code independent programs, data feeds, analyzers, and so on.

Advantages in complete independence from attachment to charts, active accounts.

And just to remind (for everybody) - 

-----------

How do I know if someone has replied to the topic? 
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/9950/page83#comment_3883423 

How to Start with Metatrader 5
How to Start with Metatrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
I decided to create this thread to help to myself and to the others to start with Metatrader 5...

Sergey Golubev:

I found some news from MetaQuotes related to the future builds of Metatrader - the preparation is started with 1958 beta build (already started) - 

Hey Sergey,

Thanks a  lot for the reply. Let me go through the links and see what I can find.

Cheers!!

Reason: