Experts: 555 Scalper

To add comments, please log in or register
Automated-Trading
Automated-Trading  

555 Scalper:

555 Scalper EA trades with two 5 exponential moving averages works on 5 minute frame major forex pairs.

555 Scalper

Author: Aharon Tzadik

forexsonora
forexsonora  

Hola Ahron: Excelente codificación, muy elegante! Me gustaria saber donde puedo obtener mas información sobre el programa  555Scalper, (aunque todos tus programas me han gustado), pero quiero añadir una modificación para filtrar las operaciones perdedoras usando los pares de monedas mas fuertes contra los mas débiles. Gracias. 

Hi Ahron: Excellent coding, very elegant! I would like to know where I can get more information about the 555Scalper program, (although all of your programs I liked), but I want to add a modification to filter the losing operations using the strongest currency pairs against the weakest ones. Thank you.

Aharon Tzadik
Aharon Tzadik  
forexsonora:

Hola Ahron: Excelente codificación, muy elegante! Me gustaria saber donde puedo obtener mas información sobre el programa  555Scalper, (aunque todos tus programas me han gustado), pero quiero añadir una modificación para filtrar las operaciones perdedoras usando los pares de monedas mas fuertes contra los mas débiles. Gracias. 

Hi Ahron: Excellent coding, very elegant! I would like to know where I can get more information about the 555Scalper program, (although all of your programs I liked), but I want to add a modification to filter the losing operations using the strongest currency pairs against the weakest ones. Thank you.

Hello

It is what it is really simple: you have two moving averages when the price goes above the upper average  then it is a sell signal and vice versa for a buy signal.

You can try adding an indicator to filter out failed trades
It is a matter of experiment and wondering whether it is appropriate or not.
Randy Martodrono
Randy Martodrono  

Hi Aharon Tzadik!

Is it possible to add a spread in it? 
Im very new to this..

but I am going to try your code!

Kind Regards,

Randy

amando
amando  
Senseless to discuss with a backtest on open prices
Keith Watford
Keith Watford  

Aharon Tzadik 2018.12.13 05:43
Sorry, this post was deleted accidentally.
Randy Martodrono:

add a spread in it

Hello

This part in the code handles the spread:

double NDTP(double val)
  {
   RefreshRates();
   double SPREAD=MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_SPREAD);
   double StopLevel=MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_STOPLEVEL);
   if(val<StopLevel*pips+SPREAD*pips) val=StopLevel*pips+SPREAD*pips;
// double STOPLEVEL = MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_STOPLEVEL);
//int Stops_level=(int)SymbolInfoInteger(_Symbol,SYMBOL_TRADE_STOPS_LEVEL);