Experts: 555 Scalper - page 2

Truly speaking you are just good in coding but to be frank with you, you lack strategies. I tested many of your EAs but discovered all operate the same. I would also advise you test using Every Tick on Live accounts not using Open price only

Masimpe Chandala:
Truly speaking you are just good in coding but to be frank with you, you lack strategies. I tested many of your EAs but discovered all operate the same. I would also advise you test using Every Tick on Live accounts not using Open price only

Hello

I have posted close to 100 different strategies

How could they be working the same?

What do you really want to say?

Have you tested them long term?

There are a number of really effective strategies.

All of the functions of all of the EAs work with "open price only", so "every tick" is useless.

Do you have something useful to offer or you just want to complain ?

Masimpe Chandala:

I don't understand how you come to this conclusion. The strategies are not the same and I second Aharon in that he did a great contribution to the MQL community.

Regarding Every Tick mode on MQL 4, this is the worst mode you could ever choose, because the ticks are interpolated and so are very susceptible to over-optimization.

Reason: