Any benefit to open real account thru IB?

Hello All,

I just join, as a newbie wish to learn from pro like you guys.

A question to open real account; is there any benefit/goodness to go thru IB?

Happy trading

MetaTrader 5 Help - Open an Account

MetaTrader 5 Android OS Help - Opening a Demo Account 

MetaTrader 5 iPhone/iPad Help - Connecting to an Account and Opening a Demo Account 

-----------------

Simplified way to request a real account in MetaTrader 5 Android 

Open an Account - Getting Started - MetaTrader 5
Open an Account - Getting Started - MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
Two types of accounts are available in the trading platform: demonstration (demo) and real. Demo accounts provide the opportunity to work in a training mode without real money, allowing to test a trading strategy. They feature all the same functionality as the live ones. The difference is that demo accounts can be opened without any investment...

How to Start with Metatrader 5
How to Start with Metatrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
I decided to create this thread to help to myself and to the others to start with Metatrader 5...

Where Do I start from?
Where Do I start from?
  • www.mql5.com
Hi fam! Am a total newbie in the forex niche... Just signed up here on this platform... Please where do i start from? I need help...

zero9898:

Hello All,

I just join, as a newbie wish to learn from pro like you guys.

A question to open real account; is there any benefit/goodness to go thru IB?

Happy trading

There can be benefit only if the link sender offers you anything like offering a discount for an EA or free EA or signal service etc. Otherwise, just opening account using IB gives benefit to the person only whose link is used.

brightstar15:

There can be benefit only if the link sender offers you anything like offering a discount for an EA or free EA or signal service etc. Otherwise, just opening account using IB gives benefit to the person only whose link is used.

Thanks for the message. What about rebate from open account via IB?

Reason: