Lot size doesnt change - EA

Hello there,

I am using an EA that i got from a friend... but i cannot change the Lot size for this EA. I tried changing the lot size from 0.01 in the dialogue box to 0.02 or 0.04... but it always keeps buying and selling only in 0.01 lot. how can i fix it?T

Thanks 

mfrocky:

Hello there,

I am using an EA that i got from a friend... but i cannot change the Lot size for this EA. I tried changing the lot size from 0.01 in the dialogue box to 0.02 or 0.04... but it always keeps buying and selling only in 0.01 lot. how can i fix it?T

DO NOT POST DECOMPILED (stolen)  CODE ! !

"Generated by EX4-TO-MQ4 decompiler" 

This is your one and only warning . . . please don't do it again. 

Alright bro. i didn't realize - Sorry! but can you tell me why doesn't the EA sells of buys any other lot size even after changing the variable value from the dialogue box?

Decompiled code is stolen code. Either you are a thief or the receiver of stolen (intellectual) property. Either way we will not be an accomplice after the fact to theft.

See also https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/134317

What is decompiled code by the way? could you please explain it? I'm sorry i don't know all these... i'm new to this.

mfrocky:
What is decompiled code by the way? could you please explain it? I'm sorry i don't know all these... i'm new to this.

When code for MT4 is written it is written as mql4 code,  this is the source code and it is save in a mq4 file . . .  when it is compiled an  ex4 file is created.  Normally when an EA or Indicator is sold it is just the ex4 compiled file that is supplied as the Author does not allow the end user access to the source code.  

A decompiler reads the ex4 and produces a mq4 file . . .  this isn't what the Author intended to happen,  do you have a legal right to have access to that source code ?  have you asked the Author if it is OK for you to have it ?

Reason: