Signal - connecting to signal server - page 2

Lip Seng Moey:

How to check if the signal provider side is ok or not?

log files (in txt format).
read my posts above.
It should be written everything in log files (terminal log file and VPS log file).
some people are reading those log files every day many times in a day.

Sergey Golubev:

log files (in txt format).
read my posts above.
It should be written everything in log files (terminal log file and VPS log file).
some people are reading those log files every day many times in a day.

Attached is the Journal from the VPS server...

Files:
20181116.log  99 kb

well ...
let's wait for tomorrow - if the issue will be continuing so let me know on this thread, and I will report to the technical team (using your log file attached).

Lip Seng Moey:

I subscribed to 5 different signals. Only this one is having this issue about 7 hours ago. The rest of 4 are ok. All using MQL5 VPS.

Maybe the signal provider has connection issues with the VPS and the fact your other signals run smoothly adds to that possibility.

Sergey Golubev:
well ...
let's wait for tomorrow - if the issue will be continuing so let me know on this thread, and I will report to the technical team (using your log file attached).

Thanks. Will let you know. 

Eleni Anna Branou:

Maybe the signal provider has connection issues with the VPS and the fact your other signals run smoothly adds to that possibility.

Thanks... yes, it is possible. The signal provider has ICMarkets-Live05 server, and my subscribed account also ICMarkets-Live05 server. I have no problem connect to my broker, so I would think the signal provider the same. So this make me curious wondering if there is problem on the connection between MQL5 to ICMarkets-Live05 on signal provider side.

The signal provider MQL5 page also not get updated. Usually it will get updated constantly even the floating profit number change.

I read the forum, there is one similar issue happenned before (https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/285242/page4). I am not sure how the MQL5 support team solve this. Should be the same issue I would think :)

If I guess, usually signal provider provide their account read only password on MQL5 signal creation page, then MQL5 connect to the signal provider account to read the trades constantly. So I think more on backend issue.

Hope it can be resolved soon. Thanks :)

Sergey Golubev:
well ...

I mean: wait for Monday.
Because the market closed on weekend.

Sergey Golubev:

Yes, thanks :)

Sergey Golubev:

I contacted the signal provider, and he said he changed the investor's password, that is the reason. Now it seem working. Should see the sync on coming Monday when market open. Thanks.

Reason: