How to stop the trades from re entering? Example Manual close a trade while the trade is still Open from the Signal

Hi

How to not allow a trade or trades from re entering after i Manual close them, which settings shall i set?

Because recently I close a set of trades to prevent from larger drawdown but after that the trades all re entered automatically

Don't subscribe to a signal if you want to interfere with it.

Read the link "Why manual trading leads to problems with copying of signals (accounts out of sync)? Why I cannot simultaneously subscribe to a signal and trade on one account?"

Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service
Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service
  • www.mql5.com
Discover in 15 Minutes: Watch the Video about Trading Signals in MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 The most frequently asked questions related to the S...

Alain Verleyen:

Don't subscribe to a signal if you want to interfere with it.

Read the link "Why manual trading leads to problems with copying of signals (accounts out of sync)? Why I cannot simultaneously subscribe to a signal and trade on one account?"

Thanks for your provided information.

The reason I ask is because at times i feel  that certain trades may be too high risk while some are fine, so i want to have an option to Manual close some trades from the Signal that I subscribed in. 

noredlim:

Thanks for your provided information.

The reason I ask is because at times i feel  that certain trades may be too high risk while some are fine, so i want to have an option to Manual close some trades from the Signal that I subscribed in. 

You will not have this option. Close them manually at your own risk.
Reason: