Indicators: Value Chart Deluxe Edition - page 2

Interesting. Is this indicator the projection of a (5 Period) Bollinger Band?

svengralla:

Sorry about the delay. Actually this indicator uses the ATR of the past 5 bars and Market Value Added (basically is the last 5 bars high-low added together) to calculate the bar. I left the formula for this in the code :)

svengralla:

Sorry about the delay. Actually this indicator uses the ATR of the past 5 bars and Market Value Added (basically is the last 5 bars high-low added together) to calculate the bar. I left the formula for this in the code :)

madhatt30:
Please message me if you discover any issues with the indicator or if you just want to tell me how awesome this indicator is or you could just drop a quick comment and let everyone else know what you thought about it.

Do you have an idea for an indicator but can't code it. Hit me up on message. ~Freelance baby, Freelance.

madhatt30:
Please message me if you discover any issues with the indicator or if you just want to tell me how awesome this indicator is or you could just drop a quick comment and let everyone else know what you thought about it.

Do you have an idea for an indicator but can't code it. Hit me up on message. ~Freelance baby, Freelance.

thank you very much for the hardwork and sharing this for free. looks very intrating.

thank you very much for the hardwork and sharing this for free. looks very intrating.

Would you be able to add email notifications?

thank you

Would you be able to add email notifications?

thank you

Reason: