Expert Advisors: Grr-al

Grr-al:

The Expert Advisor is profitable only if the "Open prices" only or "1 minute OHLC" modes used in Strategy Tester.

It uses the knowledge about the M1 OHLC tick generation algorithm in Strategy Tester of MetaTrader 5: If the price began to decrease after the new bar opening, it is guaranteed that it will increase in the next price change and vice versa.

Attention: The "Open prices only" and "1 minute OHLC" modes of Strategy Tester can be used ONLY for rough and fast estimation of strategy performance.

Author: Igor

Grr-al Expert Advisor for Strategy Tester

Nice work :-) would it works on MT4 ?

This is a simple and very effective strategy. I ask myself the following question:
You say that the strategy runs mode in the "1 minute OHLC". In the source code you wait create a new candle from (isNewBar), before you do anything. Where is the difference?
How can one simulate real trading mode the "1 minute OHLC"?

Thank you very much!!

This EA is a tester fake. It is not for real trading. EA uses onTimer event and peeps into OHLC ticks. High and Low of M1... got it?  EA uses IsNewBar only for got Open tick.

Hello Volodin

I have a little problem  

#define MAGIC_NUMBER 12437

#define DEV 20

#define RISK 0.1

#define BASELOT 0.1

#define SL 25

#define TP 770

#define DELTA 15

I used every Tick at 15min. and 300$

At a certain point I lose a lot of money and the programm stops. Could you do not install a better stop loss? or a better risk manager 0.01 would be nice. 

thx 

Vigor:
This EA is a tester fake. It is not for real trading. EA uses onTimer event and peeps into OHLC ticks. High and Low of M1... got it?  EA uses IsNewBar only for got Open tick.
Yes, correct. The full explanation on how this EA works can be found here  https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/runtime/testing and scroll down to "1 Minute OHLC" sub-title.
Reason: