Follow The Cross Trading Strategy - page 2

A very important question in the Follow The Cross Trading Strategy is: Who and/or where, do you get guidance from?

KenMcCormick:
A very important question in the Follow The Cross Trading Strategy is: Who and/or where, do you get guidance from?
I don't understand the question,  can you expand please ?

RaptorUK:
I don't understand the question,  can you expand please ?
It is always important to have the right guide,mentor,information provider, tool provider, data provider, signal provider, ect.

KenMcCormick:
It is always important to have the right guide,mentor,information provider, tool provider, data provider, signal provider, ect.
And who is the guide/mentor for the Follow The Cross Trading Strategy ? Do you know it ? I thought it was your strategy.

angevoyageur:
And who is the guide/mentor for the Follow The Cross Trading Strategy ? Do you know it ? I thought it was your strategy.
It is my strategy, sort of...
My guide is my inner spirit man, who reveals the secrets of the Kingdom to me, when I ask. The Cross is the symbol of the Kingdom, and established it. That is why it is a very important signal to me. A study shows that it is used in the Asian, Arabic, and Hebrew languages, and symbolizes, power, knowledge, prosperity..ect. So it has significance through out the world. The savior of the world, J.C., was nailed to it, to pay for the sin of mankind, thereby providing a bridge, from an evil physical world, to a pure spiritual one, to followers. A follower of the Cross is spiritually purified, and provided access to the heavenly host, and angelic beings, that interact with Kingdom members. It is "the good life". It is not coincidence that the Red Cross is the logo of the world organization that saves lives all around the entire world. It is by design.

It is a significant signal created by human traders, and presented on literally every financial chart on the planet. It is not by coincidence that this very same signal can provide unlimited prosperity, joy, peace, and even eternal life to those who follow it. It was revealed to me by my inner spirit man, and my desire to seek out the meaning of it, has improved my life, and my trades. I believe when I complete my study, and fully understand what it tells me in the financial charts, I will be able to create unlimited wealth. My "Follow The Cross Trading Strategy" has the potential to provide unlimited wealth to it's followers. It is written, those who seek knowledge, will find it. The related knowledge is revealed to me from time to time, and piece by piece, as I ask, and seek, diligently. Actually I am glad you asked, because it is required to share, in order to gain more knowledge. Other mentors are spiritual people who follow the same belief system. I also learn much here in this community of developers, about experts, signals, and about people.

So it is a journey to perfection, or as close as, I may be able to get. Both in life, and in trading. I hope that answers your question..:-) +

Note: Every financial statement in the world has more value with these +, +, +,  verses these -  , -  , - .  Why is this + positive, in power circuits? Without it, there is no power. It is the connection point to the source of power. Why? ... By coincidence, or design?... By design.

KenMcCormick:

Why is this + positive, in power circuits? Without it, there is no power. It is the connection point to the source of power. Why? ... By coincidence, or design?... By design.

Actually current (electrons are -ve ) flows from - to + so without - there is no power . . .  so not be design or coincidence but by error.

RaptorUK:
Actually current (electrons are -ve ) flows from - to + so without - there is no power . . .  so not be design or coincidence but by error.
Grab a positive line 240v, then a negative line, see which one gives you a more powerful jolt, then come back,(if you are alive, ) and argue my point. (-:
You are correct about the current, you need both, but I was talking "the power".

KenMcCormick:
Grab a positive line 240v, then a negative line, see which one gives you a more powerful jolt, then come back,(if you are alive, ) and argue my point. (-:
You are correct about the current, you need both, but I was talking "the power".
Current and hence the power "flows" from negative to positive . . .  the 240V you are talking about is AC and that cycles from +ve 240 V to -240V sinusoidally on the positive line, the neutral is grounded at the substation . . . do you have any other invalid analogies ? 

RaptorUK:
Current and hence the power "flows" from negative to positive . . .  the 240V you are talking about is AC and that cycles from +ve 240 V to -240V sinusoidally on the positive line, the neutral is grounded at the substation . . . do you have any other invalid analogies ? never gave you one.
so you agree, (the 240V you are talking about is AC and that cycles from source of power(+) ve 240 V to -240V sinusoidally on the positive line)  :0

KenMcCormick:
so you agree, (the 240V you are talking about is AC and that cycles from source of power(+) ve 240 V to -240V sinusoidally on the positive line)  :0
I shouldn't have written positive, the correct term is live . . .so no I don't agree.
Reason: