Experts: HFT EA (LIQUIDEX_V1) - page 8

odomike:
cdto2012:

I was able to get this EA to attach to a chart to on the new build by deleting this line

#property show_inputs

this line seems to make the problem and is not compiled as an error

I was able to get it to compile and attach to my build 625 MT4 using your guideline. Thanks cdto2012. Testing it on my VPS now.
I will be releasing Liquidex Version 2 soon.

odomike:
cdto2012:

I was able to get this EA to attach to a chart to on the new build by deleting this line

#property show_inputs

this line seems to make the problem and is not compiled as an error

I was able to get it to compile and attach to my build 625 MT4 using your guideline. Thanks cdto2012. Testing it on my VPS now.

dont belive... too good to be true..

Files:
TesterGraph.gif  12 kb

dont belive... too good to be true..
Files:
TesterGraph.gif  12 kb

Looks good enough on Demo for some real testing.  Will update you guys

fredkam1:
How soon? :-)

mql4_comments:

In order to trade, I had to modify spread and trailing distance etc. Afther such modifications things change. HTF EA like this one may perform well in the hands of professionals who can trade with small spreads and small trailing distances & fast executions of orders. My 5 digits broker allows me to use minimum trailing distance 50 and my live spreads are about 20 in major pairs. Order execution takes typically minimum 1 second. These values are too high for efficient HFT.

Thanks for the clear up, I have a broker that reaches 0 pip spreads so i am tempted to try this out. too bad i don't have a vps subscription right now. hopefully i can leave my computer on for a few hours and have this EA place a couple of trades.

You can help me, I don't succeed in putting EA liquidex_V1 on the graph.
Thanks

I have a new build is not on fixing if you can give a working version of this EA beg ofboff@gmail.com
Reason: