Help anyone plzzzzzzz

Its not attached on my mt4 chart

???

Help anyone plzzzzzzz

our4link:

???

Help anyone plzzzzzzz

I think that I have already got in touch with you.

our4link:

???

Help anyone plzzzzzzz

I think that I have already got in touch with you.

I was able to get this EA to attach to a chart to on the new build by deleting this line

#property show_inputs

this line seems to make the problem and is not compiled as an error

I was able to get this EA to attach to a chart to on the new build by deleting this line

#property show_inputs

cdto2012:

#property show_inputs

It will perform well if studied and many ideas put together to make it much better. Happy coding and testing to all :)

I would like to thank you all for the downloads and the comments as well as the criticism. For the many who have been asking for the premium versions and who are yet to ask, you can get in touch with us at info(at)sbginter.com and we will help you from there.

cdto2012:

#property show_inputs

It will perform well if studied and many ideas put together to make it much better. Happy coding and testing to all :)

I would like to thank you all for the downloads and the comments as well as the criticism. For the many who have been asking for the premium versions and who are yet to ask, you can get in touch with us at info(at)sbginter.com and we will help you from there.

cdto2012:

#property show_inputs

I was able to get it to compile and attach to my build 625 MT4 using your guideline. Thanks cdto2012. Testing it on my VPS now.

cdto2012:

#property show_inputs

I was able to get it to compile and attach to my build 625 MT4 using your guideline. Thanks cdto2012. Testing it on my VPS now.
Reason: