help with signals

I have subscribed to a signal in mt4 and I keep getting synchronization failed, processing of trade actions disabled. I am trying this on a demo acct that has 50k in it so don't know it wont work. I appreciate any help on resolving. thank u

I think - you subscribed to MT4 signal using MT4, right? Anyway - read this thread with similar issue and some replies.

And this article may help too : How to Subscribe to Trading Signals

I have subscribed to a signal via mql5.com website.

I can see the signal as "Active" in my subscription.

But when I use MT4 terminal, in the dialog box "Options - Signals", I cannot see the signal. Instead, I see a link: "Not connected, select from signal database". And when I click on this link, I am just redirected to mql5 website with signals' list.

What should I do to make the signal to show in MT4? Thanks! 

I do not know about MT4 signals sorry (may be - it is related to your broker). But I know that you can not subscribe to mt4 signal using mt5.

Anton123:
Read the article How to Subscribe to Trading Signals please.

That article describes how to subscribe from MT4 terminal. When I subscribe from terminal, there's no problem, everything's OK.

The problem occurs when I subscribe from website. I can see the subscribed signal on website, but NOT on terminal.

Do you suggest I unsubscribe, and then subscribe again from terminal? 

Anton123:

This article is for MT4/MT5, the procedure is the same.

It works also from website. Do you add your login/password in the Community tab ?

Yes, I added them. But this changes nothing... I still cannot see the signal in Options-Signal. 

Anton123:
I tried and it works for me. You have to check the data of your subscription, verify that broker and account number are right.
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties - Documentation on MQL5
Reason: