Experts: HFT EA (LIQUIDEX_V1) - page 5

mine is working very well on backtest but poor results on live a/c. Fredkam, kindly come through on this man. Asante

mine is working very well on backtest but poor results on live a/c. Fredkam, kindly come through on this man. Asante

Hi there. I like the look of this Ea. Are you able to add a time filter, so I can choose to have it only trade certain sessions? Running this on the open of the London session to the close of the US session would improve this so much! Thanks

Hi there. I like the look of this Ea. Are you able to add a time filter, so I can choose to have it only trade certain sessions? Running this on the open of the London session to the close of the US session would improve this so much! Thanks

Would someone be able to edit this code so it will attach to a chart on the new mt4 build 610??

Would someone be able to edit this code so it will attach to a chart on the new mt4 build 610??

shuhkrat:

Здравствуйте уважаемые.. Алпари еснмт4 счет 5 знач

liquidex_V1 USDCHF,M5: Real avg. spread:0.000093

order buy 0.10 USDCHF opening at 0.00000 sl: 0.90496 tp: 0.00000 failed [Invalid S/L or T/P]

что за ошибка пожалуйста дайте инструкцию что сова работал..

Hello,

Kindly adjust the TSL parameter on the EA

shuhkrat:

Здравствуйте уважаемые.. Алпари еснмт4 счет 5 знач

liquidex_V1 USDCHF,M5: Real avg. spread:0.000093

order buy 0.10 USDCHF opening at 0.00000 sl: 0.90496 tp: 0.00000 failed [Invalid S/L or T/P]

что за ошибка пожалуйста дайте инструкцию что сова работал..

Hello,

Kindly adjust the TSL parameter on the EA

bennay:

I have retested and it works just fine.

bennay:

I have retested and it works just fine.
Reason: