Cannot install my product on MT4 platform - page 3

Sergey Golubev:

He is selling the product for $99 with "have no control over it"?
:)

---------------

Did you have Internet Explorer (IE) the version 9 or 11 installed on your computer?
Because the Market will not work without IE latest version.
There are some more technical information which may be related to this issue (build of MT4; Windows 10 or Windows 8 or any other Windows; and more).

So, the possible issue can not be reviewed (on the forum or by the serice desk) without technical information (because it is not the bug for everybody; most probably - it is some issue in your computer only).

Yes It is IE 11. 

MT4 Build is 1220.

Sergey Golubev:
read the previous posts on this thread.

Yes, I've tried all the instructions on the previous posts but to no avail...

I purchased full version of Advanced supply demand i got message authorization fail i want to install it on MT4. what can i do?

Bwambale:
I purchased full version of Advanced supply demand i got message authorization fail i want to install it on MT4. what can i do?

Community tab in Metatrader?
If yes so - make sure -

• that you have Internet Explorer the latest version installed on your PC (I am having version 11);
  • that you are using the latest build of Metatrader,
  • that you are login to Community folder using your forum login - not your email; your forum login is bwambale
  • that your password is less than 10 characters and that you are using native forum password which is not related to google/facebook (if your password is 10 or more characters or if you came here from facebook/google - change this password; read this thread for information about how to change).

----------------

My example (about how I am filling Community tab and what I am checking):

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Sergey Golubev, 2021.01.04 16:50

1. I made Community login:

2. and checked in Metatrader journal:

3. I checked Internet Explorer installed on computer:

4. I checked the settings of Internet Explorer: yes, I can use the chat with not a problem by sending/receiving the messages:

5. Signal tab works:

6. Market tab works:

Reason: