Indicators: Multi Time Frame Bars Visualization v1.1

Multi Time Frame Bars Visualization v1.1:

A tool for scalping the markets.

Author: nc32007a

IS this just showing the Range for each TF, or is it something else. How do I use it to determine trades?

IS this just showing the Range for each TF, or is it something else. How do I use it to determine trades?

nc32007a

This is a very good trading tool..............wonderful coding. I wish I had known about your excellent coding sooner.

It would even be more powerful if you can add: On the MONTH Candle:put an OPEN line and PIVOT line (with colour options for all)

" " WEEK Candle:put an OPEN line and PIVOT line (with colour options for all)

DAY Candle:put an OPEN line and PIVOT line (with colour options for all)

Also, please can you create an OPTION for shifting the candles further to the right from price.

Thank you so much, keep up the good work

nc32007a

This is a very good trading tool..............wonderful coding. I wish I had known about your excellent coding sooner.

It would even be more powerful if you can add: On the MONTH Candle:put an OPEN line and PIVOT line (with colour options for all)

" " WEEK Candle:put an OPEN line and PIVOT line (with colour options for all)

DAY Candle:put an OPEN line and PIVOT line (with colour options for all)

Also, please can you create an OPTION for shifting the candles further to the right from price.

Thank you so much, keep up the good work

so how do you use this mate?

so how do you use this mate?

This is such a good indicator, thank you.  Really helps give market perspective.

Yes the ability to shift further to the right would be really appreciated.

Also, is there any chance of the yearly candle on it as well?

Hugs

Kate

xxxxxx 

Hello nc32007a,

I hope you are feelig better now! 

This is really a great indicator. It gives us short term as well as long term market views.

Thank you very much for sharing it.

Could you possibly modify it please so that I could use it on Renko Offline Charts.

It would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Sam 

Reason: