Libraries: gSpeak Build 6xx - page 3

The script is working.. I don't know what's your problem.

Ahmed Soliman:
The script is working.. I don't know what's your problem.

Ahmed Soliman,

Thank you so much for taken time to look into my indicator gSpeak problem.

An original Indicator gSpeck voice was working perfectly, after compiled it showed up line 115 “return (0);” -expression are not allowed on a global scope.  I then removed of “return)0);" and recompiled it and the gSpeak voice stopped working propertly.

The script on (SpeechOn) gSpeak ("Mac D! One Hour! is Down") ! and the Speak voice come out only word "M" and the rest of words no voices at all? Any help !

I attached an original version (gSpeck voice working perfectly) and the Recompiled version (gSpeak voice not working properly) for your kind testing and hopefully you can overcome the problem occurred.

Please take note that the files are the same version. 

Thank you

harry_tn:

Ahmed Soliman,

Thank you so much for taken time to look into my indicator gSpeak problem.

An original Indicator gSpeck voice was working perfectly, after compiled it showed up line 115 “return (0);” -expression are not allowed on a global scope.  I then removed of “return)0);" and recompiled it and the gSpeak voice stopped working propertly.

The script on (SpeechOn) gSpeak ("Mac D! One Hour! is Down") ! and the Speak voice come out only word "M" and the rest of words no voices at all? Any help !

I attached an original version (gSpeck voice working perfectly) and the Recompiled version (gSpeak voice not working properly) for your kind testing and hopefully you can overcome the problem occurred.

Please take note that the files are the same version. 

Thank you

harry_tn

I just re-discovered this thread and saw you having a problem with gSpeak . What you need to do is download the latest version I am sure it is at the begging of this thread.

The reason I am replying is I would hate for people to find this post and be put of from using this GREAT utility. I have attached your file with some corrections as you have to #import the speak_b6.dll

and call it with  different parameters.

Thank you very much!

This is an awesome tool, which I'm very happy that you recompiled.

I had the previous version for a long time and I thought its author or its code were gone forever.

Thanks again!

Ma Yuliang:

I found every time gSpeak start to play sound, the terminal will stop to wait.

is there some function like Sleep()in it?

If i put gSpeak in OnCalculate the terminal will well almost terminate.

I had to put it in a package like this.But this is not a solution for this problem.

Anyway this is a greatest dll I had ever seen on this website.

thanks a lot.You save me lots of time.

This dll should embeded in every MT4 Ver.

Is there any possability to share the CODE so that I can study from it?

And try to solve the terminal stop problem.

Not a programmer myself, I bumped into a doc in Microsoft Speech Synthesizer (I guess speak.dll calls an instance of windows system speech synthesizer, part of .NET framework - there are ole32.dll and Kernel32.dll listed as dependencies).

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dotnet/api/system.speech.synthesis.speechsynthesizer.speak?view=netframework-4.8

There it says, the Speak method generates speech synchronously and does not return until the content has been completely spoken. Therefore for the terminal to continue processing while speaking, use the SpeakAsync methods or the SpeakSsmlAsync method to generate speech asynchronously. Thanks alot to Ahmed for that simple but crafty TTS interface, and hope SpeakAsync is on to-do list ;-)

Ta!

SpeechSynthesizer.Speak Method (System.Speech.Synthesis)
SpeechSynthesizer.Speak Method (System.Speech.Synthesis)
  • dotnet-bot
  • docs.microsoft.com
Generates speech output synchronously from a string, a object, or a object.

speak_b6.dll is not 64-bit version

Reason: