Indicators: Change Chart Symbol Menu - page 2

Coughs:
Does this work? I can't get this to work for myself.

Yes, it works. If you are using a 64 bit Windows ensure files have been installed via Data Folder → File → Open Data Folder. This is via file structure Users\Your user ID\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminals\A6D.......23DEC\MQL4\.....

• Experts
  • Include
  • Indicators
  • Libraries
  • Scripts
  • etc

If not, review notes and comment/discussion history.

2015-Aug-09: Indicator downloaded and tested on live and demo build 840 from different Brokers. Indicator found to be working.

Hi!

I cannot make it work... I downloaded the latest mt4gui and placed in includes and both indis in the indicator folder, but nothing appears after attaching the indis to the chart...

Thank you for your great work 

dkatzman:

Hi!

I cannot make it work... I downloaded the latest mt4gui and placed in includes and both indis in the indicator folder, but nothing appears after attaching the indis to the chart...

Thank you for your great work 

The above mentions only some of the required steps. Check that all required steps are covered. Cannot comment further as all instructions thoroughly covered in publication. Thanks.

Hi, would it be possible to adapt it, so that if i choose say GBPUSD it changes ALL my open charts to GBPUSD not just the one chart ?

This was exactly what I was looking for. I personally find symbol changer eating up some space on the chart. Thanks a lot for this. Will check back if I encounter an error.

marcnathan88:

This was exactly what I was looking for. I personally find symbol changer eating up some space on the chart. Thanks a lot for this. Will check back if I encounter an error.

It's working. Many thanks again. I very much appreciate your work. I just have a small suggestion. It would be a little better if the indicator can change the symbol on the chart that's currently opened. It changes the symbol only on the chart where the indicator is loaded so to make it work on another chart you have to load the the indicator on that chart as well. But this isn't really a problem for me, just wanted to share may 2 cents. Overall this a great stuff. Thanks a lot again.

Thanks, all works. But why so intricate dll? I was confused, when saw registration.

Its works when i create a new profile and apply it. but when i close and restart Mt4 it does not change symbol anymore. What could be the problem here ? I am totally lost. Please help. Thanks for creating incredible tools 
Reason: