Experts: Catcher Profit 1.0

Catcher Profit 1.0:

This isn't an operating EA, but profit management EA.

Author: Alfredo

Do you have to put this on EACH chart? Or on one chart to control all the charts in the account?

gator:
Do you have to put this on EACH chart? Or on one chart to control all the charts in the account?

One chart to control all account! ;)

hi, seems a great, simple and useful EA. I wondering how is the percentage calculated, on equity or the lots value? Thanks. I'm also wondering if it possible to use a step in the calculation, to update the value say every day once, but not constantly with the changing p/l?? Hope you can get this comment, best regards, Marcus

winbig:

hi, seems a great, simple and useful EA. I wondering how is the percentage calculated, on equity or the lots value? Thanks. I'm also wondering if it possible to use a step in the calculation, to update the value say every day once, but not constantly with the changing p/l?? Hope you can get this comment, best regards, Marcus

Hi Marcus,

I'm glad you like it.

For what regard the percentage, it's calculated on equity value and about step in the calculation, what do you mean if not the changing P/L ?

regards

void CloseAll() {

int Ordini = OrdersTotal();
     int i = 0;
     for(i = Ordini; i >=0; i--)
     {
     OrderSelect(0,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES);
     double bid = MarketInfo(OrderSymbol(),MODE_BID);
     double ask = MarketInfo(OrderSymbol(),MODE_ASK);

if(OrderType()==OP_BUY)   OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),Bid,5,CLR_NONE);
     if(OrderType()==OP_SELL)  OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),Ask,5,CLR_NONE);
     }
}

i have this kind of close strategy in some of my EAs. You'd better check if All are really closed,If some of the orders execute failed,it may not fulfill the close condition again,FYI

Moggy:

i have this kind of close strategy in some of my EAs. You'd better check if All are really closed,If some of the orders execute failed,it may not fulfill the close condition again,FYI

You code isn't reliable. You don't check the returned value of functions you are using (OrderSelect, OrderClose...).

Hi Alfredo,

I tried to set profit = 100, and when it reached it won't close.

There are some error message for all time frames like this:

3    00:44:45.087    Catcher_Profit_1_0 NZDUSD,Monthly: invalid price 0.71340000 for OrderClose function
3    00:44:45.087    Catcher_Profit_1_0 NZDUSD,Monthly: invalid price 0.71340000 for OrderClose function

What is the bug?

Thank you.

Taufiq:

Hi Alfredo,

I tried to set profit = 100, and when it reached it won't close.

There are some error message for all time frames like this:

What is the bug?

Thank you.

Hi, there isn't normalized price for bid and ask in the OrderClose Function. This is an obsolete version! ;)

Alfredo Antonetti:

Hi, there isn't normalized price for bid and ask in the OrderClose Function. This is an obsolete version! ;)

I really don't know exactly what you mean. I am not a coder.

Do you have the most updated version?

Thank you.

Taufiq:

I really don't know exactly what you mean. I am not a coder.

Do you have the most updated version?

Thank you.

http://www.toptradermanagement.com/forum/showthread.php?131-Catcher-Profit-2-0-Free 

Regards

Catcher Profit 2.0 Free
  • Dottor Market
  • www.toptradermanagement.com
Catcher Profit 2.0 è un expert advisor semi-automatico che permette di gestire l'intero account senza l'immissione di stop loss e take profit. Il sistema prevalentemente aiuta a mantenere riservati i livelli di stop loss e take profit e, a seconda delle esigenze dell'operatore, determina la presa di profitto e lo stop alla perdita liquidando...
Reason: