Real volume

Programmers and traders are trying so hard to find an edge that would give them an advantage. However everything in this businesses with a clean and correct data to begin with.
There is no doubt that MT5 has wrong volume data feeding, at least in my mt5 platform, futures exchange data.
Real volume is wrong. Total volume traded daily is correct. 

mesuteryilmaz:
Programmers and traders are trying so hard to find an edge that would give them an advantage. However everything in this businesses with a clean and correct data to begin with.
There is no doubt that MT5 has wrong volume data feeding, at least in my mt5 platform, futures exchange data.
Real volume is wrong. Total volume traded daily is correct. 
im working with bigdata.
iam doubt about the vol.
the platfrom is different,vol is not the same.
if you can get the correct vol of the world,you are holding a big value  ,you can predit the price by using bigdata.

Feng Guozheng:
im working with bigdata.
iam doubt about the vol.
the platfrom is different,vol is not the same.
if you can get the correct vol of the world,you are holding a big value  ,you can predit the price by using bigdata.

Bigdata? Great! Is it giving you a big advantage?

mesuteryilmaz:

1- How can you prove it?

2- What is your question anyway?

;)

Are you refering to level2/market depth?

Lorentzos Roussos:
 Are you refering to level2/market depth?
No.
 I was referring to T&S time and sales data. 
Total real volume traded is wrong.
By the way, I use MT5 for futures market and real volume is enabled so I can see real volume info.
Reason: